All-Star Must Read

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I ask, who are all of these other cheerlebrities on this team? Is there a roster somewhere? Besides the three that have been mentioned on this board I don't know of any others.

ugh IMO he did not portray cheer in a positive light in that interview. at all.

When he said people become cheerleaders to be popular and noticed and that gymnasts get forgotten I wanted to hit him.
Its like he WANTED to reinforce the negative stereotype!! Like theres nothing else that could attract to cheer besides popularity? Really? You couldnt even mention the athleticism? UGH

Can I ask, who are all of these other cheerlebrities on this team? Is there a roster somewhere? Besides the three that have been mentioned on this board I don't know of any others.

Whats sad is I was actually a really big trinity fan for a long time. Last year I really liked their choreo and they were a pretty good team! Not champion or anything, but semi-final worthy for sure.

i think the absolute saddest part of all of this is that i didnt have a clue trinity existed before all this drama. sad thing when a gym is only known for drama, but i guess if thats how they need to make their name.. i feel bad for the athletes there!

Whats sad is I was actually a really big trinity fan for a long time. Last year I really liked their choreo and they were a pretty good team! Not champion or anything, but semi-final worthy for sure.
Trinity is a first year gym

Back