All-Star Must Read

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly think it's this whole "Cheerlebrity" thing. Athletes and parents are willing to go wherever and do whatever, if it means their child will be considered the best. It's sad, but true.

Im tired of kids self-promoting all over my facebook, twitter, and instaram too. I subbed one cheer thing on intagram and facebook so that I could see some fierce cheer photos, and all I get is obnoxious adolescents trying to get their 15 minutes of fame :mad:

Cheer is for fun!! Not for fame!!

Im tired of kids self-promoting all over my facebook, twitter, and instaram too. I subbed one cheer thing on intagram and facebook so that I could see some fierce cheer photos, and all I get is obnoxious adolescents trying to get their 15 minutes of fame :mad:

Cheer is for fun!! Not for fame!!
I honestly agree. It drives me crazy. I love this sport, so that's why I do it. Just to compete. Not to post 100's of pictures and videos of myself, hoping that people will start to follow me. I just don't understand it.

I'd just like to say that my daughter's dance school is named Trinity. I just logged onto my email (after following all this all night) and there was an email from "Trinity Booster Club". Not gonna lie, for a split second I forgot all about my own child and her dancing and I was :eek::eek::eek:

:p

Ha! I was about to post the same thing. Illinois cheer = rainbows, unicorns, and cupcakes right now.

Yeah... I guess this didn't work out for you.:p
Yeah I would put Illinois at 3rd place for drama. Georgia takes the plate followed by North Carolina, then Illinois not far behind.

Ha! I was about to post the same thing. Illinois cheer = rainbows, unicorns, and cupcakes right now.

Yeah... I guess this didn't work out for you.:p

I'd say that's a big fat NO! (I went to work 2 days and it hasn't run it's course. Maybe tomorrow is my lucky day!) LMAO

I honestly don't care about figuring out what is going on other than why they are doing this whole "brand/label" stuff? Like......I am sorry, but "make a cap, and outfit" - I realize where the money goes is fine if it is helping their education...just a little odd if you ask me.

Back