All-Star Must Read

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Forget the Reality Show....I see another Lifetime movie coming. They are going to need an in house attorney pretty soon or do they have a parent that does that in exchange for tuition. If so, maybe they should proof read for Gianni.

Like the high school league website in South Carolina has had up for years "An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules"....If Johns Creek/Davenport lady did something shady....then they should be punished.

I don't agree with the posting of the names... (what up cyber bullying...)

And at any rate, Jamie Parrish sounds salty and pressed...he should have stayed out of the media.

but any way.... let me have a seat...and see how this unfolds

6f6.gif
this gif is giving me life right now! and I totally agree with you!

Yeah but that's all sports. From peewee baseball to professional football, people follow the chance at more money/better recognition/better position. This isn't something cheer specific.
A first year gym is not a better position.....I wouldn't follow that. Baseball for example, they built a new stadium and they got all these great players. They still don't win and then they dismantle the team the following year because they can't afford the payroll. There will come a time when the Davenport's can't take the loss on their taxes anymore. There comes a time when it becomes a hobby not a business. Either that or they will just dissolve it and start a new one every few years until the IRS catches up with it.

I am a CPA, I don't just make bows.....

Each team is named after a brand, that is what they are referring to.
He was actually referring to "Branding" the athlete. Putting them on a show, giving them a clothing line. Saying that it will be profitable for them and they will make money for college. Stuff like that. Not referring to the team names..

He was actually referring to "Branding" the athlete. Putting them on a show, giving them a clothing line. Saying that it will be profitable for them and they will make money for college. Stuff like that. Not referring to the team names..
I see what you are saying but if for some reason a parent came to him and said ' you did not turn my son into a brand' he could still very well say that he did.

Why would a parent fall for this branding stuff??? I hear the Davenport's are very nice people. Do they have a child who cheers?

I may be late to this party, but I think it's disgusting what they are doing.
Are they breaking any rules? No. But as a parent I think it's morally wrong.
Would I want my children involved in it? No.
Does it look bad for cheerleading? Yes!
The parties involved need to talk a long look at themselves and realize that they are doing nothing for the children, parents, or cheerleading, other than make us all look like drama, which I am good without!

Back