All-Star Must Read

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What? That she's friends with Kim Zolciak?

I briefly remember Cori from RHOA and it has hardly any relevance besides the fact that she likes attention.
I didn't mention anything about Kim Zolciak. I was referring to the fact that the athletic booster in question from the CBS Atlanta article was mentioned in this article. Which just happened to be about "big, rich" people in Atlanta. I think that's pretty relevant, since one of the accusations is that she bought a house for one of the girls.

And yes, I know her mom works for her, but if a high school booster bought a house for one of the best football players in the state, and he m0ved on to the team at the start of school, there would be issues. I promise you.

And a not so subtle use of the song like 2 or 3 times in the mix.

"It's not right, but it's ok"
"Price Tag"
"Survivor"

haha. You see, that's how you take out you're bitterness. Except, you have to um- hit?

But really, I love the catty mixes. Everyone's always so scared to call out the rivals, but I'd much rather hear a mix like this than Cali Soul 5 Gospel mix that will never be released now (I know, I know :deadhorse:)

Imo..
Man up about what you did get on camera and own up to it IF you did it.. don't hide from it now deal with your ish! Like an adult.

If you didn't do no wrong speak up about it put something out defending your self!

If you're going to do illegal things in our "our" sport DON'T EFFIN COACH PERIOD I've grown to HATE people like this in our industry it bugs me so much.. okay rant over

2u41mpi.gif

Sorry for my ignorance, I dont keep up with high school cheer but the owner of trinity is also the coach of john greek? I'm so uniformed... :p

Did Jamie Parrish report them? if so I think someone's just bitter that Shayla left their gym and is trying to find a way to get them in trouble.

Oops did I say that
This is the first thing I said. Why else was he all up in the business, does he coach a high school comp team. The problem is Shayla and Angel took someone else place on the team. I don't think they tried out since they were not at the school or a feeder middle school for the 11-12 school year. If that was the case or they held 2 spots for them that is where the problem lies and some mommas and cheerleaders are upset which you can not blame.

In other unrelated Trinity news, it looks like they bought out another gym, according to their facebook, so now they have three locations...

If Jamie P. wants to act like an immature adult, let him. Did anyone else check out GA's routine in the 2013 vids thread? Obviously his attention isn't focused on his teams. If I was angry about my athletes leaving my gym, I would have a kick a** routine. I would let my routine speak for itself. I would get over it and focus on my own gym. I'm guessing it's going to be a repeat for them at worlds this year.
You hit the nail on the head. Yesterday his teams did not look like the GA we all know and loved. Even the S4 coed who are one of my favs was very disappointing. Maybe Shayla moved for a new experience, she has been at GA for awhile. Again I think the move and any benefits JCH is a beneficairy.

You hit the nail on the head. Yesterday his teams did not look like the GA we all know and loved. Even the S4 coed who are one of my favs was very disappointing. Maybe Shayla moved for a new experience, she has been at GA for awhile. Again I think the move and any benefits came from Trinity and JCH is a beneficairy.

Back