All-Star My Flyer Is So Fat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread is a little innapropriate considering there are a lot of flyers who are self conscious about their weight.. I hope those girls aren't reading this... Even though it's just a joke and funny some people take things above and beyond and could get offended. Just saying :)
I hope nobody is offended! :(

This thread is a little innapropriate considering there are a lot of flyers who are self conscious about their weight.. I hope those girls aren't reading this... Even though it's just a joke and funny some people take things above and beyond and could get offended. Just saying :)
It started as a parody of this thread: How Heavy Is Too Heavy For Flyers? | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
It's a stupid question that gets asked ALL the time. I think repeatedly asking how heavy is too heavy to fly is far more damaging than this silly and HILARIOUS thread.

As a flyer who has had anorexia and deals with the recovery every single day of my life, I endorse this thread :cookie:

My flyer is so fat when she came to Stingray's everybody yelled "Orange Crush is back!"

My flyer is so fat, Cheer Athletics built a new gym just for her privates.

Those were pretty lame, haha.

Maybe, but it's fun to play anyway ;)

There's a parody thread for bases and backs around somewhere too...no worries, we don't leave anyone out of the fun.

Back