All-Star My Thoughts On This Weekend From Behind My Screen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sat behind him (this is probably really creepy seeing as i didn't talk to him hahaha) and he had his ipad out with the team name all ready to go before the music even started!

Awww, why didn't you say hi to him??? I am sure he would have appreciated it and I have never met the guy LOL.

1. No doubts Large Senior was by far the most closest and nerve-racking division
2. Woodlands :(
3. T&S deserved the Gold they got!
4. went crazy for Bangkok!
5. F5, SS, and SE all deserved to take home a trophy all put up great efforts and it was close
6. Sad about Kentucky
7. SE Maddie :( although GREAT FIGHT!
WORLDS 2011 :] <3

My thoughts... totally amazed by the enthusiasm of all us fans who couldn't make it :) Virtual chanting? Only in the cheerleading world..

props to cheerislove8 these are from his Twitter:

pre SSX routine: http://twitpic.com/4s4e12
chanting for Bria/Brea? sorry if we spelled it wrong.. http://twitpic.com/4s18az

Worlds 2011..it's been real

Brea* ;)

Definitely the thought that counts, of course.

ETA: This makes me feel like a stalker.

My thoughts... totally amazed by the enthusiasm of all us fans who couldn't make it :) Virtual chanting? Only in the cheerleading world..

props to cheerislove8 these are from his Twitter:

pre SSX routine: http://twitpic.com/4s4e12
chanting for Bria/Brea? sorry if we spelled it wrong.. http://twitpic.com/4s18az

Worlds 2011..it's been real

I retweeted both of these and both TSU girls and SSX really appreciated it. Wish I had the battery life to be in chat with you guys but using the ipad allowed my phone to last all day.

Your updates were da bomb. REALLY appreciated.

Thanks. That's great coming from you. Guess @tinytumblersmom didn't think so. :(

I retweeted both of these and both TSU girls and SSX really appreciated it. Wish I had the battery life to be in chat with you guys but using the ipad allowed my phone to last all day.

Thanks. That's great coming from you. Guess @tinytumblersmom didn't think so. :(

sorry sharkdad.... not understanding your comment?? You know i love da sharkman!
I only followed cheerlebrity....cause my daughter and her friends did....lol.... (actually they were reading it to me... I will follow you next year!;)

And also, next year I plan on to kidnap all the boarders from New England and hitch a ride down to Orlando (even if it's a dreaded Fung Wah).
MASS CREW! Hahaha :)

Alright now for my thoughts. Keep in mind I was at home all weekend.

1. ACE! I've been loving them since the first time I saw their routine this year, I knew they were in it to win it. I'm so happy for them!
2. F5! Like ACE, I knew from the first time I watched their routine this season, that they were coming for a ring. I don't like all the people saying how CEA should have won, and putting down F5's routine, because it is absolutely AMAZING!
3. T&S, I didn't see them coming. I love seeing an underdog win though, congrats to them!
4. Tsu. WOW! Competing four times in one weekend. Props to them. Wishing a fast recovery to Brea!
5. I called it on the top 3 of unlimited, large senior, and IOC5. Pretty proud of my bracket :)
6. Cheerlebrity and @SharkDad Best tweets! I went to you guys anytime I wanted to know how a team did, very accurate, detailed updates. Thanks!
7. FierceChat was thoroughly entertaining. Meeting Bay(not...), chanting for SSX, planning the Massachusetts Worlds Party!
8. TWO TIES?!

That's all for now, I know I'll think of more in a minute though. Congratulations to all teams and athletes that competed! Great job!

1. i5 winning worlds! some of my best friends are on that team and I couldn't be more happy for them.
2. twist and shout finally getting that GOLD!
3. shooting stars performing amazing both days. sooo proud of those girls especially kelsey doing so well with her bum ankle! even though the outcome wasn't want I wanted their performances were everythinggg!
4. california small senior giving me lifeeee!
5. just being with everyone in the milkhouse and everyone being so respectful of each other despite what their favorite teams were. besides the one that wanted to sit in the very middle of our section.
6. Beatles moving up from 17th to get a globe!!! I'm wondering if this is the biggest jump a team has made at worlds?
7. BANGKOK!!

It was so great to meet even more fierceboarders this weekend. I enjoyed meeting every one of you! sorry if i hit you during any performances this weekend lol

-So proud of all 4 teams CA brought placing top 3 (2 bronze, 1 silver, 1 gold) bringing the medal count to 23.
-I really though ioc5 was gonna kill me. Sad wildcats got 2nd but suuuuper excited i5 won, loooooove that team.
-Both of SS's performances were amazinggggg same with Cali Elite.
-Bangkok.
-Luckily, there was so much room in the milkhouse we didn't have to sit 3 high on anyone's laps or anything..
-and of course getting to hang out with all of my friends all weekend.

1. Our chat, was pretty amazing! Really loved getting to know everybody on the boards:)

2. Scoring was pretty crazy this weekend. Enough said.

3. Twitter updates were great! I was afraid that people would be posting conflicting statements, but everyone did a great job of being non biased and giving accurate accounts of routines.

4. I didn't see a big problem with sportsmanship this weekend. I saw disappointment and disbelieve, but the posers were giving some people a bad name.

5. The crazy accidents that happened were hilarious. The girl who peed and top guns uniform incident was my favorite.

6. Bandwagon fans, go away. Especially if you are in the teal army. I'm tired of getting ragged on because we have a few crazies out there. F5 fans, watch out, they're coming.

7. Hey Milkhouse, BE ON TIME.

8. Small senior division made me upset. Layouts and tuck jumps in a large senior division is unacceptable. but on the bright side, I was so happy to all the teams that were hitting near the end of the day in the division.

9. On the topic of hitting, why were so many people dropping this weekend? So proud of the teams that hit both days! That's the way to do it.

10. Bangkok blew my mind. Congrats to GT for getting the gold as well, but I see them as the true champions.

11. Was tired of all the questions on when certain teams came on and what scores teams got. We have 2 schedules posted on the boards and if you ask me someone's score 2 hours after it was told, I won't remember. One, the Milkhouse was not on schedule both days so I really didn't know off the top of my head the new time and Jostens was on time but I still didn't know. Two, there were people who were making LISTS of all the teams scores that were posted every time new scores were announced for every division. Could've just easily looked there.

sorry sharkdad.... not understanding your comment?? You know i love da sharkman!
I only followed cheerlebrity....cause my daughter and her friends did....lol.... (actually they were reading it to me... I will follow you next year!;)

It's alright, just playing!

I wanna give a shout out to all of the people who were my sources of very important information this weekend! Thanks @SharkDad and everyone else on twitter for the not only very accurate but also constant updates! They were great. Also to @cheerislove8 and @F!ERCE for running the chat. Unfortunately I couldn't be on chat because I couldn't figure out how to work it :( yes I'm not good at computer stuff haha. I'm so happy I have been a part of the FierceBoard Worlds Madness this year and can't wait to be with yall next year too!

Well, I made the wise decision/mistake to sign up for Tweets from Sharkdad and Cheerlebrity. THEN left home to go to my son's soccer game. Didn't realize they were ON THE BALL and tweeting updates after every team! Had to explain to soccer moms why my phone was going off every 3 minutes :) Honestly, I really, really did appreciate their efforts to keep everyone updated. That was very time consuming to do and I as well as many others appreciate it.

Back