All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of those award times are painfully late... I remember staying up until about 7 am last year - guess it will be 8 or 9 am this year :help:

I tweeted JC and he said that only the arena will have the live feed, but A-Hall performances on Sunday will be uploaded to VOD and there will not be 30 seconds removed from the video. That is good news, but hopefully some really nice junior 5 and youth 5 parents (or friends or any other people really) will record all of the teams in their divisions and upload to YouTube for others to see! I completely understand why they had to move youth and juniors, but I'm still a little sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad to see Special Athletes are in the arena. When my CP's gym owner told me they were going to be in a Hall, I was sad. I think it is much wiser to more youth and junior 5 to a Hall. Many special athletes can't walk up the steps in the Halls. Good call Justin!!

While I am very happy the special needs are in the arena, it saddens me to see Y5 and J5 not there. My CP loved the arena last year, and wanted to do it again. Totally selfish of me, but I want Y5 in the "big house"... especially since I get the best seats in the house (on the arena floor).

I feel like Junior 5 should be in the arena even if it meant having to move the special needs division (and I am a huge supporter of the special needs teams). IMO the highest level divisions should be in the arena and junior 5 and Worlds teams are on the same level. Although it was several years ago, they have already had Worlds taken away from them and I feel many of the junior teams are just as good if not better than some Worlds teams.

I feel like Junior 5 should be in the arena even if it meant having to move the special needs division (and I am a huge supporter of the special needs teams). IMO the highest level divisions should be in the arena and junior 5 and Worlds teams are on the same level. Although it was several years ago, they have already had Worlds taken away from them and I feel many of the junior teams are just as good if not better than some Worlds teams.

I completely agree with all of this. They're the only non restricted level 5 having to compete in A Hall. Also, with the Y5s & J5s in a different area during medium coed and large coed, it's going to be crickets for them competing. At least when they went bright and early in the arena there were some fans trying to nab good arena seats for the day.

One thing that is a positive out of it for those teams who will attend summit, at least all the level 5 summit bids are coming out of the same hall/few judging panels. I know last year at NCA that wasn't the case.

I wonder why there are no teams competing in the arena on Friday. I thought it was really nice for the small gym teams to compete in the arena on Friday evening last year. I think they got more spectators that way.

If I should shimmy this 1000X, I would. Those J5's are competing routines just as difficult and skilled as the Worlds teams.

I am so glad to see Special Athletes are in the arena. When my CP's gym owner told me they were going to be in a Hall, I was sad. I think it is much wiser to more youth and junior 5 to a Hall. Many special athletes can't walk up the steps in the Halls. Good call Justin!!
While it is exciting to hear that we are back in the arena, we parents on our team were actually ok with being in a hall too. Some of our parents ran into the crowd issues and almost missed seeing the team compete last year because they couldn't get into the arena. Hall or arena, the team is just excited to be in Dallas. My CP is packed and ready to go already!

Last edited:
Well because our team is super large with almost max numbers im sure we will be large junior 3 A .. The divison starts at 730 Am.

I can't wait .. Maybe I'll put her extensions in the night before. I'll be getting up at like 3 lol
For the last 2 years my CP's team has gone first at Worlds...I am up at 3:45am putting in extensions by 4:30am. Soooo hoping for a later start this year.

Back