All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I see that on Friday it is $20 to get in but they did not put an age limit on it, Usually comps don't charge for a 4 year old but will NCA charge?

If I have to wear boots in Dallas going to be pissed. Flip flops are my life. Literally. I wear boots in Indy out of necessity. I had to wear them in Atlanta (and was not happy) now I hear I'll have to wear them in my beloved Dallas too??? Mother Nature go jump off a cliff.

Love using the DART Train. I've tried NCA both with and without a rental car. I've also tried staying at a nearby hotel and walked everywhere. I've utilized cabs as well in order to get around. Without a doubt DART is your best bet. A word of caution, if you anticipate leaving the Convention Center during evening hours double check DART's hours of operation. One year we finished late and found ourselves stranded in the cold because the DART stopped running for the evening. Our hotel was 25 miles away and cabs wouldn't take us since they make more with short local fares and they claimed bad weather had made the roads too dangerous. It was a disaster.

It looks like the DART will run till about midnight on Saturday. My CP's comp is in Hall E and if the map on the NCA website is correct the rail is right around that Hall.

and raining according to the long range forecast :(
The freezing thing is a matter of perspective. It will be about 40 degrees warmer in Dallas than where I live!
Yea here too. But I get it. No one wants freezing rain. I would much prefer it to be in the 50's.

If I have to wear boots in Dallas going to be pissed. Flip flops are my life. Literally. I wear boots in Indy out of necessity. I had to wear them in Atlanta (and was not happy) now I hear I'll have to wear them in my beloved Dallas too??? Mother Nature go jump off a cliff.

Buckle up, baby, and strap on those boots!

It looks like the DART will run till about midnight on Saturday. My CP's comp is in Hall E and if the map on the NCA website is correct the rail is right around that Hall.

Yes, the station is on that end of the convention center. :)

Back