All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would nice if they flip flopped each day. That way all level 4 and 5s can be in the arena at least one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty positive the reason that they didn't put the restricted and j5's in the arena on the Sunday Monday is because there is no room for them after all the worlds 5s.

Yes they put some 4s in there but they are on Friday Saturday.
I'm pretty sure no one is going to be in the arena Friday morning beside those on j4 or watching whatever other division is on at the same time.

The reason they just didn't put R5 or j5's in the arena on Friday Saturday is probably because a lot of those have worlds crossovers so they would then have to be there for 4 days and then all those people would be saying that's not fair.
Not everyone is going to be happy.

I'm pretty positive the reason that they didn't put the restricted and j5's in the arena on the Sunday Monday is because there is no room for them after all the worlds 5s.

Yes they put some 4s in there but they are on Friday Saturday.
I'm pretty sure no one is going to be in the arena Friday morning beside those on j4 or watching whatever other division is on at the same time.

The reason they just didn't put R5 or j5's in the arena on Friday Saturday is probably because a lot of those have worlds crossovers so they would then have to be there for 4 days and then all those people would be saying that's not fair.
Not everyone is going to be happy.

I thought you couldn't have crossovers at NCA. Or can you if it is within the same level?

Tbh, my daughter's 2nd year (2015) in Dallas, I was perfectly happy she was placed in Hall A, instead of the Arena...I still remembered in 2014, waking up at 4:30am, getting her ready to be at the CC before 6:30am to practice and performed at 7:20ish in the Arena... I had to purchase all her breakfast meals the night before and force my daughter to eat something... (All the restaurants were closed, I think, even McDonald's did not start serving until after 6:30ish...

When the Y5 teams were placed in Hall A the following year, the teams performed around 11:30ish, which was ideal for the teams...imo!

Tbh, my daughter's 2nd year (2015) in Dallas, I was perfectly happy she was placed in Hall A, instead of the Arena...I still remembered in 2014, waking up at 4:30am, getting her ready to be at the CC before 6:30am to practice and performed at 7:20ish in the Arena... I had to purchase all her breakfast meals the night before and force my daughter to eat something... (All the restaurants were closed, I think, even McDonald's did not start serving until after 6:30ish...

When the Y5 teams were placed in Hall A the following year, the teams performed around 11:30ish, which was ideal for the teams...imo!

Juniors used to come on a in the Arena a little later, at about 1:00. Seeing Juniors in the Arena reminds me that Juniors used to be a very popular and contested division. People followed Juniors the way they follow Large teams now. I wish they would go back to making a big deal about this division. They don't necessarily have to go to Worlds, but maybe Dallas could be the place where all the Y5 and unrestricted J5 teams meet up to decide who is the best. Not all gyms send their teams to Summit, but many go to NCA.

Anyone know if white cheeks youth 5 is dropping to youth 4 for NCA? If so, why? I know it is allowed, but .........................

White Cheek Sharks Youth 5: Cheer for the Cure

Last edited:
Anyone know if white sharks youth 5 is dropping to youth 4 for NCA? If so, why? I know it is allowed, but .........................
I have no insight, but maybe because there is little to no competition in the Y5 division and NCA is really expensive and far for a Candadian team to travel to compete against no one.

The large youth 4 division only has 2 other teams: WE Stealth and a team from CEA. So, it will also be a small division.

* edited, CEA large youth 4 not attending NCA.

Last edited:
Back