All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a girl wearing an NDA jacket at basketball camping this morning and at breakfast. Made me kinda sad because I really wanna go to NCA even if I would just be spectating, haha. Good luck to all teams! Can't wait to see how everyone does!

14.99 per day per venue. Seems like a lot. $60 for both days and venue.

Don't get me wrong, I struggle for every free dime we have, but I really don't think that is a lot. I am paying hotel (employee rate), gas, $80 entrance fees for us both. $30/day to be able to watch in my jammie's all comfy in my be....had I known, we might not have decided to go (since CP isn't competing). Honestly, I think it's reasonable in comparison!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

i really hope that NCA isnt strict when it comes to videoing like cheersport is. i will most likely be a work when this all goes down so purchasing a live stream is pointless. but i REALLY want to see some of the comps this time around. so please for my own sanity people better take some legit video at NCA especially of large coed and large all girl. ;)

So you cannot video tape your child at NCA? I have been saving for 5 months to be able to attend and honestly cannot afford the overpriced DVDs. Just saying.

Can you not tape at all or are there restrictions such as only your team, using your iPAD etc.?

Can someone elaborate on the video taping policy?

So you cannot video tape your child at NCA? I have been saving for 5 months to be able to attend and honestly cannot afford the overpriced DVDs. Just saying.

Can you not tape at all or are there restrictions such as only your team, using your iPAD etc.?

Can someone elaborate on the video taping policy?
ASCheerMan

I love that the vod is available and for such a long time. I can go online right now and watch my daughter at NCA in 2010 and 2011. No other competition offers that...
I know if you pay for the Worlds video coverage you can watch previous years too

and dont they typically air NCA on espn or cbs at some point anyways.
according to their website: yes, they will air NCA on CBS Sports Network in April. it will be 2 hours of tv coverage.

Coed Show
4.14.13 –starting at noon EST

All Girl Show
4.21.13– starting at noon EST

Anyone know if bids (worlds and summit) are going to be announced throughout the day Sunday or at the very last awards?

Back