All-Star Nca Dallas Hotels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
I drove by the new Omni that's connected to the convention center downtown this weekend and it's fabulous!! So pretty :) def would be a great team hotel for nca! You can start booking rooms there in december I believe. Check it out online !!

I've also heard that the Omni isn't a part of the NCA package anymore due to an issue that the two parties are having. It's also been rumored that teams who booked the Omni are being told to move to another hotel or be banned from the competition. No Joke!

Sigh. I wish I could convince my mom to let us stay in a hotel, but seeing as we live about 20 minutes away from Downtown Dallas there's no point! :(

Sigh. I wish I could convince my mom to let us stay in a hotel, but seeing as we live about 20 minutes away from Downtown Dallas there's no point! :(

Idk how you would want to stay at a hotel if you live so close. I dread having to pay for hotels, I would much rather fall asleep on my own bed.

I've also heard that the Omni isn't a part of the NCA package anymore due to an issue that the two parties are having. It's also been rumored that teams who booked the Omni are being told to move to another hotel or be banned from the competition. No Joke!

Probably true. I'm pretty sure anyone traveling to the comp HAS to pay for their hotels through NCA's program

Idk how you would want to stay at a hotel if you live so close. I dread having to pay for hotels, I would much rather fall asleep on my own bed.
Well because we don't really go to many non local competitions except the ones in Houston and San Antonio so it's just more fun to stay in a hotel and be with your team, but my mom would much rather stay home because it's free! :)

Well because we don't really go to many non local competitions except the ones in Houston and San Antonio so it's just more fun to stay in a hotel and be with your team, but my mom would much rather stay home because it's free! :)

Gotcha

Bumping this old thread. I'm a bit late looking for a room for NCA and I don't know the Dallas area at all. Does anyone have any hotel suggestions that are close to the convention center and affordable on a college kid's budget? I know a lot of places are already booked but I'm determined to find something.

I know theres a Hyatt, Marriot, and Best Western near the convention center...could try looking into those, they're usually pretty affordable and clean! :)

We stayed at the Magnolia last year. The elevators are scary because it's an old building that's been renovated into a hotel, but they have a good breakfast and even let me stay parked there even after I checked out without charging for another day of parking. They also have a driver that will take you to dinner, etc. I think I had to book it through NCA housing as an individual (rather than team) because all the rooms within walking distance were either already booked or part of the NCA housing blocks. The price wasn't bad and was comparable to lower quality places farther away.

Back