All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure of all the At Larges... Didn't see any updates. But NCA says they'll be up on their website soon. Same place where all other results have been posted.

Wow ! After seeing the vids from yesterdays performances, I was extremely worried about WCSS being able to hold their own with F5 ! I was UNBELIEVABLY impressed with F5's routine yesterday - and to the contrary, WCSS seemed to be just short of a train wreck. But obviously WCSS got it together today and F5 had some issues. That's why we all love Allstar cheer - you just never know from one day to the next who is going to have a good day or a bad day. It is now confirmed (as if we didn't already know) - Worlds is going to be INSANE ! (in a good way)
wink.png

Greatt weekend!

Soooo proud of orange! Soo many said there was no way that they could win and that they srent even considered for the top spot but the proved them wrong<3

just gonna put this out there but i have never heard anyone say that... orange has always been at the top of small senior, hence the four consecutive world titles

Ellenwood wins Sm Sr Coed 4 division A (Congrats Ellenwood on 2 NCA victories on their first time in Dallas!)
ACE River Warriors wins Sm Sr Coed 4 division B
Georgia Allstars wins Lrg Sr Coed 4

just gonna put this out there but i have never heard anyone say that... orange has always been at the top of small senior, hence the four consecutive world titles

Please go look on youtube and read the comments.

Back