All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 of our teams won NCA today, was so great... up until we got 2nd in NDA and when we really deserved first-.- in case you didnt see us we were the girls with the mohawks... well we keep our head high and went over and shook hands and cheered for them... just so happens that they were the gym that has disliked us since we became a gym 6 years ago. And while we were in cheering for another team the wrote horrible stuff on our sign that was outside of our door... i think they need to learn the meaning of sportsmanship and the fact that you don't always need to win...

Wow ! After seeing the vids from yesterdays performances, I was extremely worried about WCSS being able to hold their own with F5 ! I was UNBELIEVABLY impressed with F5's routine yesterday - and to the contrary, WCSS seemed to be just short of a train wreck. But obviously WCSS got it together today and F5 had some issues. That's why we all love Allstar cheer - you just never know from one day to the next who is going to have a good day or a bad day. It is now confirmed (as if we didn't already know) - Worlds is going to be INSANE ! (in a good way) ;)

You speak of WC as a " train wreck"??? and that F5 had some issues???

I am so glad that the weekend turned out the way it did and the teams that I was rooting for did as well as they did, even with little mistakes. What makes me sad are the posts on twitter about WC, didn't people deal with rude people yesterday on the board? Yes, just because it is on twitter doesn't make it any more appropriate. Congrats to WCSS on the win and paid bid. They deserved the bid and will represent NCA very well at worlds.

Haha...Justice - first of all I said 'just short of a train wreck' - but that is because it is so waaayyyy out of character for WCSS to not only not hit their stunts, but to not hit them twice in a comp. The only reason I did not use the same term (train wreck) for F5 is because it would be repetitive within one short comment. If it makes you feel better, I will say F5 was just short of a train wreck today ! LOL feel better ??

im gonna go out and say if cali hit CA and orange would have been crying! just saying! if that stunt would have stuck we all know cali would have won.

But, they didn't. Real life happened, so we don't "know" what would have happened if something were different. Orange had a great day, Cali had a less than great day, and that is reality.

I need to see the new F5 uniform.
Ditto! I'm dying to see it. It took me 2 hours to read through the 40+ posts from today, and I was hoping there would be a pic as a little "treat" towards the end!!

Back