All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh and the little 13 year old on top gun WORKKKKKKed it OUTTTT. I need a picture with the topgun at worlds :)

please change that word in your post or you will get banned.

People need to chill out about all this "banned" talk. Lovecheer was clearly not saying that in a derogatory way. If the word isn't on a ban list that everyone can see then people should learn to use it respectfully like any other words.

There is someone on the boards that a lot of us call as a nickname and she's cool with it. If I ever do in a post, I would hope it wouldn't get me kicked off.

Sharkdad, I did not want her to get banned for using the word so I was letting her know since lovescheer obviously was not up to speed about what has transpired this weekend. I have no authority nor do I want any to ban someone just looking out for her.

From Weezy's post:
Ok it looks like you all need a common courtesy reminder. You are free to state your opinion HOWEVER calling someone a trashy, slutty (you get the idea) is not tolerated.

It does not reference whether you are saying it in a nice or nasty way.

For the last time as this is getting real old. I've had been contacted by Gabby's family/friends when that word was first used and they found it offensive. Please when referring to her either use her name, or young lady, young girl, etc.

And please don't warn others, that's the job of the moderators and admins. Just be respectful.

Thank you and greatly appreciated.

Weezy, your avatar scares me. I feel like I am going to be mugged while posting.

time to lock this thread up and start all the world predictions/large senior/small senior battles?

Weezy, your avatar scares me. I feel like I am going to be mugged while posting.

time to lock this thread up and start all the world predictions/large senior/small senior battles?

You can thank King for that avatar! But I like it!

agree to locking up this thread, I never seen so many people become defensive or border line rude. Just sayin :)

2 whole points for jewellry deduction! Kinda harsh imo. But then again Cali has been attending NCA for awhile now so that girl should have known better! Not bagging on her just a really silly deduction.

According to my spreadsheet I think the AT LARGE bids should go like this (haven't seen it posted by NCA yet):

Senior Large Woodlands Elite Generals The Woodlands TX
Sm Ltd University Cheer Air Force One Houston TX
IOC5 Maverick Allstars Diamonds Weatherford TX
Sm Ltd Storm Cheer Sugarland TX
Semi Ltd Cheer Eclipse - Comets Wichita KS
SS5 Capitol City Cheer X5 Jefferson City MO
Sm Ltd Louisiana Cheer Force Gold Baton Rouge LA
Sm Ltd Rock Solid All-Stars Eternity Pinellas Park FL
Semi Ltd South Elite All-Stars Covington WA
IO5 Cheer Force Wolf Pack Burlington, Ontario Canada
Sm Ltd KC Cheer Fierce Five Lenexa KS
Sm Ltd Nor Cal Elite Phoenix San Jose CA
IO5 All Star Gym Cougar Cheer Zeal Carrollton TX
Sm Ltd Elite Cheer Sensation Diamonds Seaford VA
IO5 Empire Elite All Girl 5 Bethany OK
Sm Ltd Pinnacle Cheer Alphas Lakehills TX

Cheer Eclipse has a Partial Paid bid from ASC Oklahoma City
KC Cheer has an At-Large bid from ASC Oklahoma City as well.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...Shut the front door. Cheetah's only have an at-large..does this mean they're not going to Worlds?! I'm already depressed Woodlands isn't going, not Cheetahs too!!!!!

Did Cheetahs never get a paid bid? Someone on facebook who I believe is on Cheetahs says something along the lines of won't be attending worlds this year =(
Cheetahs didn't get a paid bit, we have an at-large. Not sure if we will be going to Worlds or not....we haven't been told. Semi is stacked with talent and we all know you have to "bring it" both days to stay in the game! Cheetahs are amazing along with TG, Ace & GA!!! What a division!!! I'm so proud to be a Cheetahs mom! Congrats to all the teams that got bids!!! It was an amazing weekend with mouth dropping routines! Big "YAY" to our Wildcats!! Watch out Worlds.......
smile.png

Back