All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if varsity plans on posting any of the full routines of the level 5 teams? They usually have like a "Level 5 Bonus" section with full routines in a better view, but i'm still yet to see any.

Does anyone know if varsity plans on posting any of the full routines of the level 5 teams? They usually have like a "Level 5 Bonus" section with full routines in a better view, but i'm still yet to see any.
They posted "The Best of The Best" already and they still cut out 30sec from each of the selected routines.

Ok i am confused.... when i gotto my daughters team video and it says share video i click it...then i chose facebook and post it to my wall..... it doesnt show the team video/// what am i doing wrong

no one deserves anything til they win it. NOTHING is guaranteed.
Cali deserves it imo. They have worked super hard...look at that freaking routine. It's one of the best I've ever seen. You would never know that they lost a coach. I'm not even that much of a Cali fan and still think they deserve it. Orange and everyone else works just as hard, but I think it's Cali's time.
Just like when cea Senior Elite won worlds. I wasn't too happy about it, but they definitely deserved it!

Tyler said:
Cali deserves it imo. They have worked super hard...look at that freaking routine. It's one of the best I've ever seen. You would never know that they lost a coach. I'm not even that much of a Cali fan and still think they deserve it. Orange and everyone else works just as hard, but I think it's Cali's time.
Just like when cea Senior Elite won worlds. I wasn't too happy about it, but they definitely deserved it!

There is no deserve. Ever. If they deserved it they would have hit. And this isn't bashing them, this is to any team. Nothing in sports is ever deserved, it is earned. Otherwise if its just based off who deserves it why did they even have abcompetition? Should have just sent them the trophy and saved everyone the plane tickets.

There is no deserve. Ever. If they deserved it they would have hit. And this isn't bashing them, this is to any team. Nothing in sports is ever deserved, it is earned. Otherwise if its just based off who deserves it why did they even have abcompetition? Should have just sent them the trophy and saved everyone the plane tickets.

I agree 100 percent!! I dislike, when someone says a team deserves to win.

All teams work hard. To say a team deserves to win because they work hard is a little rediculous. Cali is a talented team. Unfortunately, Sunday didn't work out for them. I'm sure they'll continue to work hard, just like every other team in the division. It all comes down to Sunday at Worlds. The best team, on that day, will be champion.

To deserve does not necessarily reflect absolute entitlement. The poster may feel the team is worthy of a win, but not entitled to the win by their presence.

Back