All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:( i wanted panthers to get it! but orange did amazing, and i love them too :) Worlds is going to be CRAZY in small senior...

What I am saying is that there are 6 paid bids and 8 divisions that can get those bids. That means that they could skip the small senior division and give that bid to a different division. It would be smarter on their end to skip the small senior division which would leave the paid bid to a 6th place team and instead give the bid to the IOC5 division where Top Gun i5 is still needing the paid bid. I also think a paid bid will be given to Gym Tyme Pink in the IO5 division.

if cali already has a bid, I believe ICE would recieve the next paid bid :)
Nope doesn't work that way, they have to have one of the highest scores across all 8 division for whatever bids remain after bids have been awarded to division winners.

Small Senior Day 2 Scores before deductions: Stingrays 96.74, Cali 96.06
looks like Cali did get the 2pt safety deduction but even without, Orange's day 2 score was still higher

ls61949n said:
For the most part, CEA small senior is really the only small senior team that isnt at NCA. Correct?

Of what many consider the top 5, yes.

There are other good small senior teams people talk about that aren't there as well, though. I'll throw out ECE and PCM as two of them and don't forget Cheer Command was great last weekend.

results from unlimited and small senior are posted. since orlando got a 92.51 and inspire got a 92.6 (both the highest scoring teams from those divisions without bids), that means inspire will be ahead of orlando when it comes to the "leftover bids". basically, the more division winners with bids, the more the bids will be passed down

but that doesnt guarantee inspire a bid. you cant figure it out until all the scores are available.. trust me i tried haha. but inspire is still in good position.

so far for leftover bids it will go
inspire unltd- 92.6

orlando 92.51
cheerforce 91.5
express 91.32
power extreme 91.23
cja 90.48
capitol city 88.43
UA 88.41
tribe unltd- 86.69

1 spirit 86.44
gage 85.76
vipers 85.37
cheertyme 84.7
texas dynasty 80.68
maverick unltd- 79. 32

and once the rest of the results come in, ill add to the list the order of teams without paid bids and it will start to be more clear once the results start coming in, especially the divisions with the top teams having higher scores that will bump alot of the teams down that i listed so far.

Back