All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do not understand this judging at all, how some teams can drop and still stay on top and other can bobble and go to last place... every year this is whack
I actually thought the judging has been pretty on so far this weekend...and while deductions can hurt, they hurt less if your difficulty and execution is maxed.

I do not understand this judging at all, how some teams can drop and still stay on top and other can bobble and go to last place... every year this is whack
I find that NCA has the best scoring of all big competitions. If you don't understand scoring for certain teams just ask here - someone might be able to explain it to you.

I will admit I haven't looked too much at non-level 5 teams this weekend, but I think Level 5 has been pretty spot on as well as the other divisions I have seen. NCA seems to be the most accurate competition every year in my opinion.

LAG is 0-3 so far

Back