All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wanted to write that.

Great minds think alike!

Also, I encourage everyone else to post more because I'm a loser and I get a little sad and depressed about my life when I see a page and it's all me talking to myself....

AND just to condense a little, nothing makes me sadder than seeing Rays drop. Anything. In my mind it's Rays, they just don't do that.

It's 2am in europe. should I stay awake till awards or go to sleep? hmmm...
I stayed up until the end last year, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that today. It was a lot of fun though. But say something before you leave - I don't want to suffer alone ;).

Will those falls count because of the previous stop in routine?
Don't they only judge from the point where the stop happened and then everything after that? Not sure where these falls happened because I'm Team No Live Stream.

Don't they only judge from the point where the stop happened and then everything after that? Not sure where these falls happened because I'm Team No Live Stream.

That's what I thought..but I could be wrong, or the falls could have happened after they started judging again.

This is going to sound so bad, but does anybody have a video of Slate? I want to see what the injuries looked like.

Latest posts

Back