All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't they only judge from the point where the stop happened and then everything after that? Not sure where these falls happened because I'm Team No Live Stream.
They happened right after where the stop happened :(.

The falls happened very close to the point of stoppage. They'll probably count

This is going to sound so bad, but does anybody have a video of Slate? I want to see what the injuries looked like.
It was two girls falling on the mat hitting their heads. You don't want to see that on video!

Another observation (because why not, I haven't said enough today): the uniforms are really hit or miss on the live feed. Normally a uniform is eh to me and I couldn't care less, but today it's making me kinda crazy. Some of them look awful, and some of them really stand out. Even a lot of the solid black and white ones look funny to me...

Another observation (because why not, I haven't said enough today): the uniforms are really hit or miss on the live feed. Normally a uniform is eh to me and I couldn't care less, but today it's making me kinda crazy. Some of them look awful, and some of them really stand out. Even a lot of the solid black and white ones look funny to me...
Did you see that video of like NCA highlights or something posted in this thread earlier today? So. Much. Sparkle....but of course I mean that in a good way :)

I don't understand...if your tumbling has been under-rotated ALL season, why hasn't it been taken out? I feel like I'm watching 10 ACLs waiting to tear.
Ok I have no idea what you look like or anything but every time I read one of your post I envision Wendy Williams speaking to me!

Back