All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't follow Charlotte as a programme so care to explain why? Just intrigued

They look like they are always trying too hard to keep up with CEA. You have the talent, you have the skills, but it's never clean. It's never tight. They never hit. They are never in the correct divisions. I don't blame the kids; I blame the coaches. If I watch your routine and you have multiple kids that can't do a toe back and your running tumbling has more layouts than doubles, maybe you should be either level 4 or restricted. Instead, they have a large team and half of them don't belong there. If you took all of the kids and talent in that gym and simply created your teams correctly, you would be successful. But they don't, and then it's like "everyone's a hater!" No, you are always in the bottom of the division and really, there is no reason you should be.

Flame away Charlotte lovers, I'm ready for it. It's just so, so annoying to see year after year.

They look like they are always trying too hard to keep up with CEA. You have the talent, you have the skills, but it's never clean. It's never tight. They never hit. They are never in the correct divisions. I don't blame the kids; I blame the coaches. If I watch your routine and you have multiple kids that can't do a toe back and your running tumbling has more layouts than doubles, maybe you should be either level 4 or restricted. Instead, they have a large team and half of them don't belong there. If you took all of the kids and talent in that gym and simply created your teams correctly, you would be successful. But they don't, and then it's like "everyone's a hater!" No, you are always in the bottom of the division and really, there is no reason you should be.

Flame away Charlotte lovers, I'm ready for it. It's just so, so annoying to see year after year.
No flames from me. My guess (from the viewpoint of someone who is completely across the country and has no clue...) is that the Level 5 team is born out of the pressure of parents/families with the "If you don't offer a level 5 team we are going to CEA" attitude. In other words... they do it in an attempt to hold onto athletes/families.

Back