All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from Top Gun facebook page

Top Gun All-Stars
It's NCA Nationals in Dallas, Tx day 2!!! We've been keeping a little secret from you...There's another new uniform being debuted today For updates on the entire program as well as your favorite Top Gun teams follow us on Twitter @TOPGUNJAGS305 @TOPGUNLADYJAGS @TOPGUNOO5 @TOPGUNLARGECOED Good Luck to all those competing today! 20 years since creation, long live the JAGUAR NATION!

Lady jags I guess?

Anyone else having issues with the app? (Fierceboard app that is) it keeps randomly closing on me. So annoying!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Top Gun All-Stars
It's NCA Nationals in Dallas, Tx day 2!!! We've been keeping a little secret from you...There's another new uniform being debuted today For updates on the entire program as well as your favorite Top Gun teams follow us on Twitter @TOPGUNJAGS305 @TOPGUNLADYJAGS @TOPGUNOO5 @TOPGUNLARGECOED Good Luck to all those competing today! 20 years since creation, long live the JAGUAR NATION!

Lady jags I guess?
Prays its 005!

Top Gun All-Stars

Lady jags I guess?

We can all live in hope the the OO5 uniform was just a really elaborate practical (or not so practical ;) ) joke and their real gorgeous uniform is being debuted?

Top Gun All-Stars

Lady jags I guess?
Maybe a more cheerleader-esque uniform for OO5?? :wasntme:

Top Gun All-Stars

Lady jags I guess?
I'm about 99% sure it's lady jags I saw someone post earlier about a new uniform and after it said something about seal it with a kiss which would be Lady Jags.

I'm about 99% sure it's lady jags I saw someone post earlier about a new uniform and after it said something about seal it with a kiss which would be Lady Jags.
Dislike.. I love lady jags uni. Behind the new O4 its my favourite.. Why would they change LJ and leave 005:confused:

GymTyme Rouge SMSR5: 1 SB, 1 SF

With the way things have been going thus far today, they still have a chance.

Rouge has so. much. potential. I hope they make some changes, but I can't even pinpoint what it is that needs to change. It's just not there for me, but I can totally see where it could be with a few tweeks. I'm totally confused trying to figure it out...

Teeny little half rant here - sorry if I get in the way of updates :

Obviously, without watching the videos and getting the feed its difficult to gage because its hard to describe but I wish there was a way to update on the energy and performance skills of the teams.
I feel like that's why a lot of people get confused over placements, because we only ever update on the mistakes of a team but we never update on the good bits which can cause them to outscore other teams.

Back