All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it safe to say the Arena is running 15 minutes behind? The Oscars are calling me, but I don't want to miss awards that are supposed to start in 15ish minutes.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Assuming there aren't anymore injuries there are five teams left including the one going on now.

A little party never killed nobody!! this has been in like almost every other routine. still not sick of this song lol

Back at the hotel for a bit so I had a chance to read this thread. I know it was several pages ago but I am so irritated about the arena seating. I LOVE everything about NCA, but they just became worse than worlds as far as seating capacity planning goes. You KNEW you had issues last year. You spent a month bragging about how much bigger your competition got....and you did NOTHING to plan ahead for the seating issues. I am so sad for parents that even had to worry about not seeing their child perform, let alone not getting that opportunity. I am angry with security just shutting the doors to the arena not caring about kids that just went to the bathroom and had all of their stuff inside and wouldn't let them in (one of those kids was mine). It was clearly going to be an issue. Plan ahead and have a priority area like Worlds set up. Have big television set up around the convention center so you can at least watch it on television. Have closed circuit tv or live stream for each participant that you made "stay and play" in a hotel they probably didn't want to be in but had to so you could make more money. NCA has outgrown their venue which is a great thing. I don't see them changing locations so make the changes to make things better for your athletes and spectators.
But back to the good stuff. LL (Today:), WE, SOT, TGLC, SE, and Panthers were just insane! And the entire special athlete division was fantastic! I love that they got judged just as the other divisions did, and seeing them at the awards ceremony I think they did as well!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry, I know I sound like a doctor/private investigator haha. It's just that I've NEVER heard of this many injuries happening at a comp... I don't know what's going on.
With this many level 5 teams, throwing all the skills they have, I actually don't feel like there have been a lot. Yesterday were all knee/leg injuries I think. That's just bad luck (and ahem, maybe some bad technique). Today were face/head when stunts fell. Again, bad luck.

Back