All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in the partner stunts for smoed there was one obvious bobble, a small balance check then what about the pyramid, how would that be counted? or would it all?

With this many level 5 teams, throwing all the skills they have, I actually don't feel like there have been a lot. Yesterday were all knee/leg injuries I think. That's just bad luck (and ahem, maybe some bad technique). Today were face/head when stunts fell. Again, bad luck.
People DO keep tweeting that the mat is cursed....

Can somebody please explain cheergyms.com to me? Is it a gym? Is that just the gym's website domain?

It's the name of the gym.

Back in the day (like WAY back when I cheered) they were one of the first message boards around for cheer and got a ton of traffic. They initially were called Pyramids, and added a bunch of other gyms. Instead of changing all the names, they all went under cheergyms.com. At one point I want to say there were 7 or 8 gyms in the northern California area... Cheergyms.com would link you to each location. They were kinda the first gym to have "satellite" locations, before that was even heard of. Now they are just one location but have kept the name.

I did a super-long happy dance when I realized that I have the week after worlds off.

I'm officially jealous... I have to take the worst exam ever the two days right after Worlds (tuesday and wesneday). It's a competitive one and it only happens once a year... so screwing up my sleeping pattern the very week-end before probably isn't wise :rolleyes:.

(and I am done hijacking this thread with my bad luck with times and dates, I promise !)

Back in the day (like WAY back when I cheered) they were one of the first message boards around for cheer and got a ton of traffic. They initially were called Pyramids, and added a bunch of other gyms. Instead of changing all the names, they all went under cheergyms.com. At one point I want to say there were 7 or 8 gyms in the northern California area... Cheergyms.com would link you to each location. They were kinda the first gym to have "satellite" locations, before that was even heard of. Now they are just one location but have kept the name.

Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel like smoed always bobbles every time I see them

I'm not trying to be rude, but what do you call that, when the flyer can't get out of a cradle (if that's what it's called) after they come down from the pyramid or it could happen in any stunt. Im sure I've asked my kids before and I can see their eyes roll if I ask again. (It happened to my 2 cp's when one was basing and one was flying and all I remember is them fighting all the way home)

Woohoo! Last team before awards!

We're old...just wanted to point that out

Back