All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I despise comparing scores between divisions and I despise the whole illusion of Grand Champion.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

i completely agree, though i did bring it up... especially since NCA does give out a "Grand National Champion" banner, so they look at it whether we want to or not.

You learn many lessons in life. May I suggest to the athletes that feel the need to express frustration and anger on social media that winning and losing with grace, humility and good sportsmanship is a much more important lesson to learn than any title, trophy, banner or jacket can ever provide Please represent yourselves and your team and gyms in the best possible light. We all have won and lost, and how you act in both situations tells everyone more about you character than all the praise and accolades you will ever receive. Time to grow up. Please do so.

Things that we can get rid off:
- choreographed stomps - they stopped being fierce at worlds last year
- random butt rolls that look like someone tripped and then rolled to make it look like he/she didn't stumble
- the cookie-cutter routines in the small divisions
- level 1-4 jumps in level 5 divisions
- running and standing tumbling passes ending in a tuck in level 5 (if your athletes can't throw at least throw a layout take them out of the level 5 tumbling passes)
- bad technique

So to finish off the day

We had 4 first places
Y2 j2 j3 j4

Two second places
Large restricted 5
And by .05 our Small s3

Our y1 who was undefeated this season didn't have there best performance nor did our s2.

But half your teams getting 1st place is good right?
Ahhh so stressful! Great job everyone!!

Oh and our j2 was third in line for summit bids.
So they didn't get the 2 paids:(
But they got the first at large!
This is our 3rd at large this season, can we trade it for a paid?! Lol the first comp didn't even give paids to level 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to finish off the day

We had 4 first places
Y2 j2 j3 j4

Two second places
Large restricted 5
And by .05 our Small s3

Our y1 who was undefeated this season didn't have there best performance nor did our s2.

But half your teams getting 1st place is good right?
Ahhh so stressful! Great job everyone!!

Oh and our j2 was third in line for summit bids.
So they didn't get the 2 paids:(
But they got the first at large!
This is our 3rd at large this season, can we trade it for a paid?! Lol the first comp didn't even give paids to level 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know the final scores for Small Senior 3 A?

Not quite NCA related (well kinda sorta) but I cant wait until all the NCA team shirts become available on the pro shops!
i wish i could shimmy this more, i really want some of these nca shirts, so with that ill be stalking the pro shops tomorrow. i hope at least cheer athletics goes back up tomorrow morning.

Back