All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stingray Crystal: 1 TD, 1SF (flyer's hand touched floor)

Because I'm curious and impatient I calculated Cheetahs and TGLC's scores and I got Cheetahs with a 98.3 today and TGLC with at 98.2. So Cheetahs had a higher score today, but TG was ahead by almost 1 point yesterday so that helped them out. I could be bad at math though, so this could be wrong. And this is actual scores, not raw scores.

That's the thing though...... Obsession, to me, IS the Top Gun of their division and they hit as well.

That's interesting because Spirit of Texas, to me, is the top gun of their division. They've been so far ahead of the division that a deduction didn't cost them a win. And I've never seen them hit and lose. When they've lost it's been because they cost themselves the win, like this weekend. I do agree that obsession is always a top contender, but we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest.

That's interesting because Spirit of Texas, to me, is the top gun of their division. They've been so far ahead of the division that a deduction didn't cost them a win. And I've never seen them hit and lose. When they've lost it's been because they cost themselves the win, like this weekend. I do agree that obsession is always a top contender, but we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest.
I've always seen SOT this way since that 2012 worlds win when they had 1 sf and south elite hit, yet their difficulty and execution carried them to victory.

I used to feel that way about SOT, but last year and this year I've thought Obsession had just a little bit more, T&S and SOT had the same deductions at worlds last year and T&S won by like 2 points. Medium coed is a tough division though and I don't feel like there has been a very clear front runner in the last 3 seasons.

I've always seen SOT this way since that 2012 worlds win when they had 1 sf and south elite hit, yet their difficulty and execution carried them to victory.
Yes! And I was even rooting for South Elite that day but knew SOT was the better all around team.

Because I'm curious and impatient I calculated Cheetahs and TGLC's scores and I got Cheetahs with a 98.3 today and TGLC with at 98.2. So Cheetahs had a higher score today, but TG was ahead by almost 1 point yesterday so that helped them out. I could be bad at math though, so this could be wrong. And this is actual scores, not raw scores.
I did the math myself and my scores match up with yours. If the alleged "99.5" is accurate, that means TGLC incurred a 1.25 deduction? 0.25 for bobble + 1.0 for two falls? Is that right? Also, did we ever confirm that Cheetahs performance was deduction free (referring to the basket toss).

I did the math myself and my scores match up with yours. If the alleged "99.5" is accurate, that means TGLC incurred a 1.25 deduction? 0.25 for bobble + 1.0 for two falls? Is that right? Also, did we ever confirm that Cheetahs performance was deduction free (referring to the basket toss).
That's what I'm thinking, back L stunt falling twice and front R stunt bobble I think. Idk about Cheetahs though.

Back