All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used to feel that way about SOT, but last year and this year I've thought Obsession had just a little bit more, T&S and SOT had the same deductions at worlds last year and T&S won by like 2 points. Medium coed is a tough division though and I don't feel like there has been a very clear front runner in the last 3 seasons.
Besides the deductions, SOT was uncharacteristically sloppy at worlds. But I agree they are very close and if they both hit on any given day it could be either team. I had just never heard that anyone considered obsession the clear favorite in medium coed, I was kind of surprised!

Besides the deductions, SOT was uncharacteristically sloppy at worlds. But I agree they are very close and if they both hit on any given day it could be either team. I had just never heard that anyone considered obsession the clear favorite in medium coed, I was kind of surprised!
There are definitely other factors but the biggest standout for them for me the last 2 years has been them being the only team putting up 8 elite stunts.

There are definitely other factors but the biggest standout for them for me the last 2 years has been them being the only team putting up 8 elite stunts.
During the 2012-2013 season, Platinum was the front runner for me. They only had 7 stunt groups up, but two of which did not have a back spot and those stunts were insane - it's so difficult to execute double ups cleanly let alone without a back spot. Still devastated that they didn't win that year, and it seems GymTyme has to slowly build them up again this season.

They each have their own edge but Obsession does not stand out in the division alone like top gun does in theirs, which was my original point.

Georgia Heat Inferno: 1 SF (maybe bad bobble), 1 TB, 1 TD

Back