All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in the arena ... And my phone service has been working great! I'm so confused it barely worked yesterday!

So I'll be here till the end I guess lol

I love the excitement around a lot of teams even if I'm not a fan of them.

Just a random bit of info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how all those kids who moved across the country to be on smoed feel that they have yet to hit at a competition.

I just truly hope that all of those kids get the experience they wanted - no matter the results at the competitions they go to.

T&S was really impressive!
tumblr_mypcb79fup1r3ygnoo2_500.gif

I wonder how all those kids who moved across the country to be on smoed feel that they have yet to hit at a competition.

Since they have hit at a competition, we all know it's possible for them to do it. I guess my concern is why can't they consistently hit in competition? What isn't working for them? It seems like almost every competition is just a "bad day" or they use the "we have a hard routine" excuse. You can't use that excuse anymore because it's clearly too hard for you to hit. Wouldn't you water it down a teeny bit so you can hit rather than take chances and struggle? And let's be honest, Smoed could water their routine down a little and it would still be a top contending routine.

I feel bad for all of them because obviously something isn't working and it's not being addressed.

They've HIT this season, I'm pretty sure the only time that they didn't HIT was at Jamz and NCA.

Out of their 3 GSAA performances, they only hit once. Not sure where else they've competed this season, but they haven't been consistent at all.

Out of their 3 GSAA performances, they only hit once. Not sure where else they've competed this season, but they haven't been consistent at all.

They also competed at Jamz in Anaheim and Palm Springs.

Not sure if they HIT both days at Palm Springs

Latest posts

Back