All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since they have hit at a competition, we all know it's possible for them to do it. I guess my concern is why can't they consistently hit in competition? What isn't working for them? It seems like almost every competition is just a "bad day" or they use the "we have a hard routine" excuse. You can't use that excuse anymore because it's clearly too hard for you to hit. Wouldn't you water it down a teeny bit so you can hit rather than take chances and struggle? And let's be honest, Smoed could water their routine down a little and it would still be a top contending routine.

I feel bad for all of them because obviously something isn't working and it's not being addressed.

Given the raw scores of KC and Brandon just from NCA alone, I don't think they can water it down and it be possible for them to win. And, fwiw, I don't think this routine is too hard, I think they have a group of 20 amazing individuals who don't make up a well functioning team this season.

When does the last awards ceremony end? Will they announce all summit bids then? Thanks

They also competed at Jamz in Anaheim and Palm Springs.

Not sure if they HIT both days at Palm Springs
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamz I remember and it was disastrous.

Palm Springs was very rough day one, day two wasn't a hit either.

Latest posts

Back