All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it sad that I was borderline happy when my district told me I only needed to attend one day of this weekend's conference?

I want to watch the livestream but I'm not too keen on the subscription thing.. Does anyone know if I can just subscribe for NCA and then unsubscribe right after the comp? ((before the month's over)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct.
And if anyone has issues, please email [email protected], they will be available around the clock for live streaming assistance!

I'm not sure I'll ever get used to Friday night NCA nationals... and if I were a parent I'd be pissed to have to take more time off work. and Saturdays are still just as crowded because everyone is performing, no?

at least I saw Grape Rays hit. yay grapers!

I'm not sure I'll ever get used to Friday night NCA nationals... and if I were a parent I'd be pissed to have to take more time off work. and Saturdays are still just as crowded because everyone is performing, no?

at least I saw Grape Rays hit. yay grapers!
I think Saturday would be the same, but it seems like it allows for more time for awards on Sunday since they use the performance floors for awards instead of different halls. I can see how it allows them to take some more teams.

be0a9aa16647fcc618b2df66a2986199.jpg

Small y1 A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you watch the livestream on your TV using Roku like you can for Worlds???

Is NCA not posting the breakdown of scores for each category along with the standings like they did last year (at least I remember them doing it for level 5)?

Back