All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really hoping Worlds proves to be a good showing for all teams, NCA day one looks like a rough time.

Yea I feel like some of the CU updates have been a little off today.
I'm sitting pretty close to DJ, assuming he's the one doing the CU updating, and he has a pretty clear view of the floor. But we do all miss things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm sitting pretty close to DJ, assuming he's the one doing the CU updating, and he has a pretty clear view of the floor. But we do all miss things.

Yeahhh there was one earlier where a team dropped their entire pyramid but he said they only had a bobble. Long day I guess.

I tried to play CheerUpdates for UCA HS Nationals a few weeks ago (watching the Livestream and updating for folks who didn't have it.)

It's hard!

@12stepCheermom at the risk of sounding creepy, your CP is such a good performer!

You have no idea what a compliment that is to him from where he started. I credit Eric little and hit time on Coed Elite. That's where he really learned to perform. Thanks for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypothetically if there is a boy who is a transgender female on an all girl team, does that team then become coed? She wears the girls uniform and identifies as a female.

Not trying to start any drama just wondering how people would handle this situation.

Hypothetically if there is a boy who is a transgender female on an all girl team, does that team then become coed? She wears the girls uniform and identifies as a female.

Not trying to start any drama just wondering how people would handle this situation.

Just this week I was thinking about this!

Last edited:
You have no idea what a compliment that is to him from where he started. I credit Eric little and hit time on Coed Elite. That's where he really learned to perform. Thanks for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing when I watched Royalcats video from 2 days ago. Love the thing he does before tosses.

Back