College Nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 16, 2011
OK so we are about 3 months away from nationals and I just wanted to to hear peoples predictions on how all the divisions are going to play out. All the coed divisions, small coed divisions, Junior college, and All Girl divisions.

sm sr 3 ... SJS Perfect storm is AMAZINg (not to be biased but WOW) ... they are my fave team too watch

Cheer 1a= Louisville needs to come out with a chip on their shoulder I think they take it but Oklahoma State and Texas Tech wont make it easy
All Girl 1a- Louisville no question
Cheer 1- SFA had a great routine last year if they had the same guy come in again I cant see how anyone will catch up
JuCo- Navarro seems unstoppable, but itll be good to see tvcc back in the mix
D1a small- Louisville seems to own this division but theres a new coach in at smu and they seem to be getting closer and closer every year. I think they will definitely be close
D1 small- Who knows the division is a mess but Cal State long beach looked real good last year and Texas arlington seems to get a lot of talent every year

Cheer 1a= Louisville needs to come out with a chip on their shoulder I think they take it but Oklahoma State and Texas Tech wont make it easy
All Girl 1a- Louisville no question
Cheer 1- SFA had a great routine last year if they had the same guy come in again I cant see how anyone will catch up
JuCo- Navarro seems unstoppable, but itll be good to see tvcc back in the mix
D1a small- Louisville seems to own this division but theres a new coach in at smu and they seem to be getting closer and closer every year. I think they will definitely be close
D1 small- Who knows the division is a mess but Cal State long beach looked real good last year and Texas arlington seems to get a lot of talent every year

I pretty much agree with all of those, except D1a Small. Ive seen OSU's small coed and there not going to make it easy for Louisville, there gonna be almost equal when it comes to the difficulty, its gonna come down to execution.

Maryland All girl is real good. And for Juco, I heard the Valley is coming back strong. Hopefully they do, Juco is by far the most competetive division.

Id pick Louisville to win too, it just won't be nationals without the duel between those two! and Maryland always puts on a good show!

Back