All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The snow is slowing down but this weather system is followed by one that is bringing a slight chance of snow tonight and then a 60% chance of freezing precipitation after midnight :( Saturday is off and on light, freezing drizzle with temps in the low 30's.

Safe travels to everyone who is heading to NCA!!

I am an expert at this :p I used to finish work in Epcot at 9pm and try and get through the park to cast services before the fireworks finished. All of the disney dodging and weaving!
I feel like that would require some sort of Segway-hovering device hybrid to accomplish... of course, I'm not a ninja so maybe that only applies to me haha.

Hey! This is Texas were not used to this lol. Even my dog is like "really? What's this??" ;)
I'll give you that :p it's far colder in dallas than it is in Scotland just now. I've been in orlando for the past year and I'm not looking forward to the cold! I also realised today that I don't actually have a coat with me. I moved out of my apartment yesterday and left it behind by accident. So I won't be lovig the snow either when I eventually make it to dallas :p

There have been many large accidents in and around DFW today, so be aware, drive as safely as you can & prepare for delays. It took my friend 3 hours just to get out of Dallas today (which should have taken 30 min). This is the current traffic map as of 6pm.
wclu36.jpg

Hey! This is Texas were not used to this lol. Even my dog is like "really? What's this??" ;)

A few years ago when it semi snowed in Louisiana. I put my dog on his snuggie and took him out to pee. He lifted his leg and decided he would just hold it until the snow melted.

I wish we had a thread just for scores starting with the spreadsheet. Where can you find scores for today?

I wish we had a thread just for scores starting with the spreadsheet. Where can you find scores for today?
The varsity app myvarsity is supposed to have scores. I just checked quick and it has some up but I didn't check to see if this years.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

Back