All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've started to create a Google doc for each level in all halls/the arena. The doc will contain who has Worlds/Summit bids as well. As soon as I have finished it I will share it with everyone. I will also update it after we know who receives bids at Cheersport this weekend as well. This will be my first year attending(spectator) and i hope to meet some of you all!!
Glad I saw this before I got too far into mine! I must say that I'm happy you are making one, as much as I've loved making all of them over the last few years, I have midterms the next two weeks and that's not something I need to be doing lol.

Yes you will most likely lose your seat! Last year you couldn't even walk down the stairs of the arena because they were filled up with people sitting down. My kids had to use the restroom which is outside of the arena and weren't let back in for a half an hour because there were to many people inside so that had to shut the doors. It might not be as bad this year with Medium Coed and Large Coed going so early this year which is what I mainly watch but you never know.

Ok thanks for the information :) Are they ok with you bringing your own food in to the arena? The only other American competition I've been to is Worlds so I'm not sure how they differ from ones in the UK. I'm coming alone so bathroom breaks will be fun.

Yes I normally bring food and beverage in my bag. We are a friendly bunch. If you ask me to watch your seat while you take a quick break I will be more than happy to!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Thank you, NCA Gods, for helping me dodge the 8am bullet...
I am, however, stuck in the arena all day watching half the rest of yall's CPs. Bad monkey.

No bullet dodged, CP is at 7:37am and you better be there. Totally joking, I told everyone to NOT come that early it's just too much to expect anyone to be there that early that doesn't have to be.

No bullet dodged, CP is at 7:37am and you better be there. Totally joking, I told everyone to NOT come that early it's just too much to expect anyone to be there that early that doesn't have to be.

I have a 7:55 am performance in D for my daughter. What one are you in?

I have a 7:55 am performance in D for my daughter. What one are you in?
I have to see the Junior 3 Large A division!! So glad we splurged on the Hyatt :D so we can walk back and finish getting ready. CPs two BFFs are on at 8:15 am and 8:15 pm and she's right in the middle. It's going to be a long day!!:cheering::cheering::cheering:

What time do you guys have to report for that 7:55 performance time?

is there anyone info yet on how to purchase the live stream?
From the NCA Website:
Media & Coverage

For all updates, results and information visit varsity.com. You may also follow @NCAupdates on Twitter for live, behind the scenes coverage - use the official hashtag #NCAnationals and #theworkisworthit to connect with NCA and fans around the world on social. For competition alerts, performance orders and results in the palm of your hand, download the "myVarsity" app today!

Saturday, February 28

• The Live Stream of Arena will be available for purchase. Visit varsity.com for more information.
  • Full routine videos of B, C, D and E Halls will be available on demand a few hours after scheduled performance times on varsity.com.
Sunday, March 1

• The Live Stream of Arena will be available for purchase. Visit varsity.com for more information.
  • Full routine videos of A Hall and Theater will be available on demand a few hours after scheduled performance times on varsity.com.

I have to see the Junior 3 Large A division!! So glad we splurged on the Hyatt :D so we can walk back and finish getting ready. CPs two BFFs are on at 8:15 am and 8:15 pm and she's right in the middle. It's going to be a long day!!:cheering::cheering::cheering:

What time do you guys have to report for that 7:55 performance time?

Well perfect! Come to Hall E at 8:03 to cheer on Jr Black first! We need all the Cali support we can get because no other teams will even be there then except maybe Jr. Pink. :(

Yea! You will be there with me and Kris on the waytodangearly train!! We will be in Hall D. :)

Back