Nca Splits For Senior 5 Restricted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2012
I saw on another thread a link to the most current listing of nca teams. I noticed that they have not split senior 5 restriced all girl from coed. I guess they will eventually. My question is wether they will then split these between large and small team? I noticed that there are some huge differences in team size. I saw the USAF rules regarding team size, and it seems that the restriced level is one of the only ones that can have anywhere from 5-36 members on the team. Am I reading this right?

Thanks you for the link. I had a earlier version that did not have the divisions separated. I do have another question though. I noticed that they would separate the divisions into A and B, example: small senior 3 is divided into two groups, A/B. Do these groups each get a jacket/win or do they then combine these groups for the final judging? Did that make sense, I feel like I'm rambling

yes, each get separate awards! At first I was a little confused too because I never really knew they split divisions... and they split mine this year!

Back