All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love smoed but they did not hit..the top girl on the right side of the pyramid omitted the tick tock skill but it was the cleanest mistake she could of made...there was some movement under her and she stayed crazy tight and stay calm..kudos to her, it could of gone the other way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
wondering if she was the newest addition. One of their flyers is out with an injury right?

the girl youre talking about is chimmy, but shes not new. this is her 3rd season on the team. ive seen her stay tight and fight to pull more saves, successfully at that, than i can remember. shes come a long way as a flyer since being the really young 12-year-old from two years ago that struggled at cali camp.

the girl covering for payton, the injured flyer, is emma. shes get interviewed and focused on in the new episode that i posted today in the smowed show thread.

A team coached by an alumni of Smoed just won too :) her first year coaching, good for her!

that would be kelsie from the 13'-14' season. shes coaching element of desert devil star.

sdzrbr.png

Last edited:
Did no international division teams get paid? Varsity must really dislike these divisions if no one got paid both at Cheersport and NCA.
Cougars got a paid bid today, I'm not sure about any of the other international teams. I believe Wildcats have already been paid.

Well y'all, it's been a fun weekend! See ya again for Worlds! [emoji4] Congrats to all the teams who competed at NCA...there's nothing like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back