All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NCA is over and only 3 IOLC 5 teams have a paid bid to Worlds as of now... this is outrageous.

It IS less common for competitions to award full paid to teams in the international open divisions. Might have something to do with it. (not saying NCA in particular is one of those, clearly)

This confuses me. In the other divisions, when the winner had a paid bid already, the paid was being given to the second place. It happened in a couple divisions... Why not LIOC5?
I believe the bid declaration said something about only the winner of the international 5 divisions were eligible for a paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This confuses me. In the other divisions, when the winner had a paid bid already, the paid was being given to the second place. It happened in a couple divisions... Why not LIOC5?
I don't believe Internationals are one of the guaranteed paid bid divisions....though someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong

Just wasn't their weekend! I'm not used to seeing G-dubs losing. We can just blame it on jet-lag ;)

It took me by surprise. I watched them perform full out 3 times last weekend and it was incredible. Girls on all girl 6 were saying Tuesday's practice before they left for NCA was even better.
Knowing them, they'll come back with a vengeance this weekend.

congrats to bsb. looks like they've tied smoed when it comes to NCA titles.

r0rw4x.png

guess well have to wait until next year to see who the leader will be. however, if you count Worlds titles, it might not be for a while. :D

I believe the bid declaration said something about only the winner of the international 5 divisions were eligible for a paid?
I didn't realise they changed the bid declaration this year... the past 2 seasons OO5 has earned a full-paid bid at NCA without winning their division; I'm bummed about this.

It took me by surprise. I watched them perform full out 3 times last weekend and it was incredible. Girls on all girl 6 were saying Tuesday's practice before they left for NCA was even better.
Knowing them, they'll come back with a vengeance this weekend.

All they have to do is come back with a vengeance for Worlds. I am ready for that Canadian three-peat!

I'm kinda disappointed that OO5 didn't get paid.... But hey! Lady Jags got second and paid! So happy for the girls :) hopefully, OO5, Angels, and TGIF will get paid at their next competitions. Does anybody know their next competitions beside UCA?

Back