All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for some reason i'm scared that , if we continue talking about this, someone will come on here and accuse all of us of bullying

It's not.

No one in here is attacking her as a person.

You put a team on the floor, you have to be okay with the feedback that you get as far as skills go.

They are probably all wonderful people. I'm not going to sit up and critique her character, appearance, whatever.

That routine though.

It's fair game. You can't take it to a national stage and expect ponies and rainbows in terms of comments.

Please tell me how to get the VOD. I can't seem to find it.
It is on Varsitys website under competition videos. You go to the selection for NCA 2016 and they have it broken down by level. When I checked earlier this morning not all the teams were up yet, but there were quite a lot.

Something doesn't feel quite cohesive about Lionheart. Whether it's the choreo or the athletes/performance I don't know. I'm sure they'll be much better next year. I'm so glad their pyramid hit on Day 2.
yeah i agree with you 100% on this... i love the fact that Gabi and whoever else are taking the initiative and making her/their own team, with a LOT of potential, i just feel as though if it's not feasible (IE having full team practices at least twice a week) then it may not be the best. although they may have gotten far in the season, as in getting a routine together, people knowing at least 60% of the routine well, and other things, but I hate to see Gabi's team look like this, as i would any team. It seemed as though some people didn't know counts. which could've been another reason the pyramid failed miserably. overall i think their routine was okay, the only thing that actually had me hype though were the team baskets and the three synchronized punch back passes. but it seems as though the judges didn't really agree... their score was in the high 80's which is awkward.

A few of the cheer tumblr's (Not reliable I know) have been working themselves up over the fact that Holden Ray ,a Worlds medalist, Majors champion and an Nfinity hall of fame athlete was competing on a level 4 team this weekend... Was he simply filling in or is he actually on that team in addition to Coed Elite?
Just wanted to check, couldn't tell from his Instagram and I dont really keep up with many of the 'cheerlebrities'...

A few of the cheer tumblr's (Not reliable I know) have been working themselves up over the fact that Holden Ray ,a Worlds medalist, Majors champion and an Nfinity hall of fame athlete was competing on a level 4 team this weekend... Was he simply filling in or is he actually on that team in addition to Coed Elite?
Just wanted to check, couldn't tell from his Instagram and I dont really keep up with many of the 'cheerlebrities'...
There were multiple athletes from coed elite and possibly senior elite on c4 this weekend judging by pictures I've seen. I also saw pictures of Holden and another Coed Elite boy performing with c4 at Cheersport so I'm assuming it's a full season thing.

It is on Varsitys website under competition videos. You go to the selection for NCA 2016 and they have it broken down by level. When I checked earlier this morning not all the teams were up yet, but there were quite a lot.

Mine doesnt show any videos?!?!

Back