All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Man, nothing beats SOT when they were on and they were ON today! It's amazing how they have one issue in coeds but the rest of the routine is so perfect and energetic. Love them!

Diamonds are on FIRE! Best routine of the day so far IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually think uniforms are generic and you can just do what you want, but when I watch live feeds like NCA I realize that a bad uniform is REALLY distracting to your routine. I wish coaches would think about how it looks on the floor instead of how it's going to look as a reveal on cheer updates.

I usually think uniforms are generic and you can just do what you want, but when I watch live feeds like NCA I realize that a bad uniform is REALLY distracting to your routine. I wish coaches would think about how it looks on the floor instead of how it's going to look as a reveal on cheer updates.

Add to that that coaches should also think about functionality. You can see it when not all of the athletes are comfortable in their uniform (mostly due to capris being cut too low or uniforms not being bra-friendly).

Black Ops looked great!

Black shoes make all toes look flexed. They need to go.

Lime feed skipped and I missed the entire thing. I thought a girl was face planting, but then I realized she was mid forward roll.

Don't mind me, I'll be over here talking to myself today...

The energy from and for Generals, amazing, Cali Black ops was on fire also. My fav things so far, the Stars Vipers small coed coaches singing their mix while their kids perform, Twist and Shout Diamonds, the parents from
ICE that are sitting with us are so nice and always love for any athlete and parent from
Maryland Twisters, they are always great. Sad for our Bombshells but it's a routine they can execute beautifully hoping they show
the world that tomorrow

Back