All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The energy from and for Generals, amazing, Cali Black ops was on fire also. My fav things so far, the Stars Vipers small coed coaches singing their mix while their kids perform, Twist and Shout Diamonds, the parents from
ICE that are sitting with us are so nice and always love for any athlete and parent from
Maryland Twisters, they are always great. Sad for our Bombshells but it's a routine they can execute beautifully hoping they show
the world that tomorrow
I think I'm sitting near you. I'm by a ton of CJA people.

I usually think uniforms are generic and you can just do what you want, but when I watch live feeds like NCA I realize that a bad uniform is REALLY distracting to your routine. I wish coaches would think about how it looks on the floor instead of how it's going to look as a reveal on cheer updates.

THANK YOU, SOMEONE SAID IT! Yes, the ONE uniform may be "pretty" or "gorgeous" on display but put 20 under stage lighting and it could be a disaster. Think of how 20, 30, or even 36 of these on the floor will look!

You don't understand how happy I am guys.

We were an hour away at a waterpark hotel and my car of kids (family) got up SUPER EARLY and I was kind of mad at first.

Then I realized that we could leave early so I could get home and get ready for work.

Then I realized that Large Senior was not on yet.

Tears of joy.

I'm shocked at some of these teams, especially from a big gym. You have the ability to field level appropriate teams, so DO IT. Don't stick them in a small division just to make finals when they aren't ready-you are setting them up for failure.

In other news, I still love F5. So much. A group on the far right tripped I think so I think they'll have a deduction for that, otherwise it was great.

Back