All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 the back right group seemed to trip over their feet coming out of the cradle, looked gorgeous otherwise , I totally missed a PF if their was one

My SIL just called to tell me her kid left his glasses in my car:

1. Am I a horrible person to ask her to come get them because NCA?

2. How did Orange do? I was not actively watching as I was looking for glasses.

F5 the back right group seemed to trip over their feet coming out of the cradle, looked gorgeous otherwise , I totally missed a PF if their was one

The left side of the pyramid had at least a missed skill, probably with a stunt fall right before (didn't see that one though).

Orange - I just love them. They'll always be one of my favorite teams to watch. And the height in that pass from Angel :cloud9:.

THANK YOU, SOMEONE SAID IT! Yes, the ONE uniform may be "pretty" or "gorgeous" on display but put 20 under stage lighting and it could be a disaster. Think of how 20, 30, or even 36 of these on the floor will look!
I always thought that unis should have some form of white in them so that no matter how dark the color they use, we can still see them under the lights. Lol

Do.

NOT.

SASSY.

SHOULDER.

SHIMMY.

IN.

YOUR.

STUNT.

IF.

YOU.

ARE.

BARELY.

PULLING.

A.

STRUGGLE.

STRETCH.
The excessive emphasis on exuding sass and being 'fierce' has a lot of people forgetting that the purpose of being on the floor is to just hit. Showmanship isn't showmanship if skills aren't really being executed in the first place.

And on a greater level, this is why I appreciate teams like WCSS so much, because they have retained a unique Broadway-esque image that no one else has. F5 is the definition of fierce, but they don't do it in a gimmicky way, they make it their own. From the explosive dances, to using Moi Renee, they're totally unique.

There are so many ways to do 'fierce', and even then it isn't the only image you have to play into to look amazing on the floor.

Last edited:
The excessive emphasis on exuding sass and being 'fierce' has a lot of people forgetting that the purpose of being on the floor is to just hit. Showmanship isn't showmanship if skills aren't really being executed in the first place.
Lol right?! If you're barely hitting your stunt, you should focus on staying tight in the air. Worry about being "fierce" later because fierce won't help one win NCA.

Back