All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are some Northern California areas that are major cheer gym deserts... It wouldn't be a bad move at all.

I suddenly got much more interested!
Right? I think NorCal has a lot of talent, and so many programs have diminished with high level athletes all wanting to go to one gym... Would love to see some diversity in the area... Though I still think I'd still rather see some collaboration between the longstanding gyms... I think?!?

You are right. Many parents and athletes have been wishing for them to come to Missouri for years.

Side note: I know one gym in MO has been sold but I am not sure who officially bought it as there has been no official announcement. Still waiting to find out who has that one. Pretty sure we will find it out before tryouts though.
I considered this option also. It wouldn't shock me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something I have been known about for some time but didn't want to say anything till she announced it. She announced it so I feel ok about saying it now. That gym is central in the state so depending on who bought it and how they run it could potentially bring in people from around the state.

@cupieqt - even when I was in NC and reading the boards I can remember people saying how this area would never have a good Worlds team unless a mega gym came in and pulled all the Level 5 kids out of all of the local programs because none of them would combine on their own. Which is not entirely true I have found out since moving out here. All they saw were 4-5 Worlds teams instead of a one true top ten worlds contender.

Capital City. Owner had been trying to sell for a couple of years.
Capital City Cheer from Jefferson City, Missouri?
Oh wow! Honestly I didn't see that coming. Really interesting.

I considered this option also. It wouldn't shock me.

Yes Capitol city sold, but definitely not to CA (so if they come here, it won't be to take over CCC!). It was sold to a coach formerly with a KC area gym, 360 Allstars (purple as well). It has been posted on the new owner's personal Facebook and a picture of him was posted from the Capitol city account so I'm assuming it's okay for me to be saying this.

Yes Capitol city sold, but definitely not to CA (so if they come here, it won't be to take over CCC!). It was sold to a coach formerly with a KC area gym, 360 Allstars (purple as well). It has been posted on the new owner's personal Facebook and a picture of him was posted from the Capitol city account so I'm assuming it's okay for me to be saying this.

Awesome thank you for sharing!

Back