All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were beyond thrilled with the turnout for both of the meet & greets. We didn't actually count, but estimate over 200 the first night and over 250 the second. The energy/vibe was great and everyone seemed to really like the quick tour of the new facility. We are finishing up the remodel of the space in the next few days, then we can start putting down all of the equipment.

Close to 20,000 square feet

3 oversize spring floors. (technically a 120'x48' spring floor with 2 performance areas and a 60'x45' spring floor with an additional performance area)
1 HS/"Dead" Mat (42'x42')
1 50' tumble tramp with landing mats on both ends
1 48'? foot rod floor, also with landing mats on both ends.
additional instructional equipment is coming soon.

We will be doing the "oversize" floors that we use in all facilities now where the spring floor actually extends beyond the 54x42 boundary. We feel this looks better, is easier to clean, and most importantly - safer. Also, there will not be any columns in the actual performance areas.

There will be a viewing area that has open viewing of practices/classes the majority of the time. There will also be a dedicated pro shop and front office space.

We also have room to grow if need be, with a right-of-first-refusal on the currently-empty neighboring space if it becomes necessary. In the current layout, 4 teams could practice simultaneously practice with their own floors - more if they shared some space. There is a ton of parking available behind the building that should be easily accessible once we finish the landscaping around the side of the building.

I would like to give a huge thanks to all of the parents and athletes who came out to the meet & greets. It was wonderful seeing all of you and we hope to see you at tryouts in couple of weeks!

@BlueCat NO COLUMNS IN THE CLAWISEUM!?!? Ancient Greek architects are rolling in their graves![emoji14]
Jokes aside, I always have heart eyes for all of your facilities. Sounds like a dream. Best of luck!

PS - If you don't make Mt. Olympus references for your summit teams or talk about completing the herculean tasks to get to The Summit, I will be really disappointed.

Back