All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I could see Arkansas, Oklahoma, or somewhere else in Texas. I also wasn't expecting them to open up in NC though so who knows where they will end up

FB said that it is announced tomorrow. This is like the new uniform sneak peeks. I'm too curious for this!!!

What ?
The facebook post that was posted yesterday said it would be today, this afternoon.

I am so curious!! I want to know!
I hope we don't have to wait another day. LOL

I have no doubts that it'll happen. I give it less than 3 years until PCM or Cali move up in to Oregon and then soon after I'm sure WA follow suit.
I'm not ready for that. I kind of like how we don't have a mega gym in our state, we're all pretty equal right now.

My guess is CA Atlanta or CA Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ?
The facebook post that was posted yesterday said it would be today, this afternoon.

I am so curious!! I want to know!
I hope we don't have to wait another day. LOL

Oh whoops! I totally was thinking that it was posted today. My bad!

I'm not ready for that. I kind of like how we don't have a mega gym in our state, we're all pretty equal right now.

My guess is CA Atlanta or CA Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! I love the dynamics of the NW but I don't see it being that way forever. Maybe it'll be a local gym and Sonic will just keep expanding all over that state. I could handle it being a local gym that becomes the "big" gym :)

200w.gif

Me refreshing their FB page.

Back