All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you have more than 10 locations and don't have a phenomal record at worlds and summit.... I just want to ask why? Other than to give the owners more money.

Not directed at any one in particular but it makes no sense to me to me from a "brand" point of view.

The point of building a "for profit" business is to offer a service that people want and are willing to pay for so that the owners can make more money.

Winning events is a byproduct of everything else, not the goal.

If you have more than 10 locations and don't have a phenomal record at worlds and summit.... I just want to ask why? Other than to give the owners more money.

Not directed at any one in particular but it makes no sense to me to me from a "brand" point of view.

Others may define their success in a different way than you. That is OK.

(I had to delete about 10 different sarcastic responses before coming up with a nice one.)

This may sound bad but I had no idea they were still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not bad, but we're pretty close to them geographically, so I knew they were still around. I don't think we've seen them in the last 2 seasons though. The closing took my a little by surprise since they were advertising tryouts just last week.

Not bad, but we're pretty close to them geographically, so I knew they were still around. I don't think we've seen them in the last 2 seasons though. The closing took my a little by surprise since they were advertising tryouts just last week.
I'm trying so hard to put anything together about this program, like colors, teams, anything really to try and jog my memory. I literally cannot recognize the gym.

Others may define their success in a different way than you. That is OK.

(I had to delete about 10 different sarcastic responses before coming up with a nice one.)

That, and owning a gym is about generating $$$.

Several owners (you included) have commented on the fact that Worlds teams generate a VERY SMALL portion of a gym's total revenue, correct?

I've read here that depending on a team's costs, number of kids, hassle of recruiting kids, etc. there are Worlds teams that actually cost the gym more money than it actually makes on them.

That, and owning a gym is about generating $$$.

Several owners (you included) have commented on the fact that Worlds teams generate a VERY SMALL portion of a gym's total revenue, correct?

I've read here that depending on a team's costs, number of kids, hassle of recruiting kids, etc. there are Worlds teams that actually cost the gym more money than it actually makes on them.

***DING DING DING. we have a winner! :)

I'm trying so hard to put anything together about this program, like colors, teams, anything really to try and jog my memory. I literally cannot recognize the gym.
Blue/Black with some zebra. Relatively small program that's been around for awhile. Not sure how much travel they did.

Total locations I believe is Ace with 15 and then Cheer Extreme and Premier (Varsity) with 9. (I just counted off of their respective web pages - not positive.)

Total unique athletes is probably either Cali or Cheer Athletics.
I had no clue ACE had all of those locations until I went to their website! I'm surprised they grew that large without a thread about it!

Total locations I believe is Ace with 15 and then Cheer Extreme and Premier (Varsity) with 9. (I just counted off of their respective web pages - not positive.)

Total unique athletes is probably either Cali or Cheer Athletics.

I am not sure but I think Varsity has a couple of more than are listed officially on their website. They just aren't all called Premier now.

I count PCM at 10 but their website may be out of date, and I don't have confirmation of recent acquisitions:
Anaheim
Murieta
Irvine
Huntington Beach
High Desert
Arizona
Vacaville
Redding
Santa Barbara
Pismo Beach

Back