All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I count PCM at 10 but their website may be out of date, and I don't have confirmation of recent acquisitions:
Anaheim
Murieta
Irvine
Huntington Beach
High Desert
Arizona
Vacaville
Redding
Santa Barbara
Pismo Beach

Santa Barbara?? I hadn't heard that one.

It's opening this year. The manager is Lauren leahy and she will also be managing the pismo beach gym. She's also coaching at uc Santa Barbara. It's definitely a tall order. She's great though and super motivated so I think she'll be able to make it work.

Will it be a full gym opening or rec teams? I don't think there's any gyms to buy out up there so where in SB will it be, if you know?

Will it be a full gym opening or rec teams? I don't think there's any gyms to buy out up there so where in SB will it be, if you know?
I have no idea. regarding teams, I imagine it might include an open team if anything because she's also coaching ucsb and those athletes will probably cross. I don't know if the pismo location is even a location yet.

Evaluations are at an elementary school but I guess they're working on a facility.
Also, the Huntington Beach location is advertising a new worlds team

11137094_10152888481827613_2356172149506316657_n.jpg

I have no idea. regarding teams, I imagine it might include an open team if anything because she's also coaching ucsb and those athletes will probably cross. I don't know if the pismo location is even a location yet.
I read that Pismo Beach was going to be what was formerly Galaxy Cheer Athletics...

ETA read this on Instagram, no clue how accurate it might be.

Is this thread only for big gyms? Just wondering :p

not at all! but I'd say vast majority of gyms in a position to "acquire" another gym, whether that be buying it outright, bailing them out of debt, etc. are usually larger gyms with more liquid funds. One small, struggling-to-pay-the-bills-gym isn't going to buy another one to help them bail themselves out of the same problem.

Back