All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

right? they couldn't use a random photo of any of the 2000 CEA kids? just weird..

Maybe they wanted a local kid in their flyer. I wish they had asked for a uniform to borrow for a picture though. I do understand what y'all are saying. I just think a random girl isn't as effective as using a local kid. (Wish I had a uniform other than the SE ones. I'd offer for them to borrow it. I think a local kid in a SE uniform would also be random. (Insert crying laughing emoji here).

Maybe they wanted a local kid in their flyer. I wish they had asked for a uniform to borrow for a picture though. I do understand what y'all are saying. I just think a random girl isn't as effective as using a local kid. (Wish I had a uniform other than the SE ones. I'd offer for them to borrow it. I think a local kid in a SE uniform would also be random. (Insert crying laughing emoji here).

at least they used the shade uniform since it's just black and silver/grey and i don't believe has any words on it.. could have been worse, i guess lol. Top Gun Orlando flyers have pictures of TGLC and all locations of CA have panthers or some other well known team... which is why i guess i found it odd. If you're CEA you should probably brand yourself as CEA. unless, of course, the new CEA team at that location will be wearing shade's old uniform. then carry on lol

at least they used the shade uniform since it's just black and silver/grey and i don't believe has any words on it.. could have been worse, i guess lol. Top Gun Orlando flyers have pictures of TGLC and all locations of CA have panthers or some other well known team... which is why i guess i found it odd. If you're CEA you should probably brand yourself as CEA. unless, of course, the new CEA team at that location will be wearing shade's old uniform. then carry on lol

On their tryout flyer released before the CEA affiliation was announced they have a Shade girl in the background. Pretty much all pictures on their site (the cheer section, at least) are pictures of Shade.

As someone who cheered at the gym, goes to open gym whenever I'm home, and still very close to people affiliated I can't believe that it's now a CEA gym!

Totally different from what I heard last week.

ETA I see it says a affiliate, so I'm assuming that's to keep the control in MD not in NC.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what the outcome might be. But maybe they are taking a page out of the whole CA charlotte expansion and seeing how successful that was......
I don't think its a bad business move in general. I wouldn't be surprised if more big gyms start going out of state in the future.

It will be interesting to see what the outcome might be. But maybe they are taking a page out of the whole CA charlotte expansion and seeing how successful that was......
I don't think its a bad business move in general. I wouldn't be surprised if more big gyms start going out of state in the future.
If you're taking about CEA they already have locations out of state in Virginia. Opening out of state isn't new for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're taking about CEA they already have locations out of state in Virginia. Opening out of state isn't new for them.

Ohh ok yeah I wasn't aware they had a gym out of state already. What levels/teams come out of the Virginia gym?

Ohh ok yeah I wasn't aware they had a gym out of state already. What levels/teams come out of the Virginia gym?
Not really sure but they have locations in Richmond and Hampton roads. Pretty sure they had a small coed from Richmond the last two seasons maybe.

Fame new York is now New York Icons...no details on the what's, why's, or how's; but figured the info would go here.

The Cheer Pitt (TCP) from Pittsburg, Kansas is opening up a gym/taking over a program in Springfield Missouri according to their Facebook post earlier today.
671b75112b4425932b374ecbf9ac31b6.jpg

This makes me happy. Missouri needs more teams that aren't necessarily in the bigger cities. Though Springfield is big-ish, they're in a great spot to travel to comps with KC, Columbia, and STL all being drivable.

This makes me happy. Missouri needs more teams that aren't necessarily in the bigger cities. Though Springfield is big-ish, they're in a great spot to travel to comps with KC, Columbia, and STL all being drivable.
I agree! If you made a map of the distribution of cheer gyms in MO there would be a TON making a straight line from Stl to KC and then a few scattered elsewhere. It makes sense but it sucks they're so close together for you and I and for other people the closest option is an hour or more away and that may not be what they're looking for.

I agree! If you made a map of the distribution of cheer gyms in MO there would be a TON making a straight line from Stl to KC and then a few scattered elsewhere. It makes sense but it sucks they're so close together for you and I and for other people the closest option is an hour or more away and that may not be what they're looking for.

Well for you ;p We've moved since then so now we're in Florida which has cheer gyms galore.

I agree with you though that most stay near I-4...if they've branch the interstate more, I think we'd see more in the small towns.

Back