All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, with Rockstar acquiring Elite, and Powerhouse Elite opening up in RTP (which is run by those amazing Powerhouse tumbers and coaches). And maybe other gyms opening satellite locals and other small gyms closing-it is very interesting cheer wise in the Triangle right now.

Anywhere I can get more info on Powerhouse Elite?

Me too! Particularly since we have absolutely zero plans to open/acquire/buy/merge/takeover/franchise a new facility in 2015.

We are focused on improving our internal systems (accounting, communications, infrastructure, etc.) before expanding any further. Going from 1 gym to 4, adding a corporate HQ, adding a surprisingly large manufacturing business, and hiring 50+ new employees in a two-year span has been quite the learning experience.
aw you should have let the speculation hang out there a bit longer...send everyone over the edge:enjoyshow:

Me too! Particularly since we have absolutely zero plans to open/acquire/buy/merge/takeover/franchise a new facility in 2015.

We are focused on improving our internal systems (accounting, communications, infrastructure, etc.) before expanding any further. Going from 1 gym to 4, adding a corporate HQ, adding a surprisingly large manufacturing business, and hiring 50+ new employees in a two-year span has been quite the learning experience.
Very wise plan!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Cheer Force Legacy is apparently a new gym opening up in NJ... In the same town as Just Cheer. Not sure why you'd do that, but ok....
There were/are four gyms in Northeast Columbia like a street apart with two in the same business plaza...
Zooey-Deschanel-Awkwardly-Watching-The-Situation-On-New-Girl.gif

just a lil awks

The Cheer Pitt (TCP) from Pittsburg, Kansas is opening up a gym/taking over a program in Springfield Missouri according to their Facebook post earlier today.
671b75112b4425932b374ecbf9ac31b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that the gym with sublimate mystique unis? Red white and blue? I thought they had a worlds team and did decently last season but I don't remember seeing them at all this year.

(As far as gyms being close together there's about to be two gyms across the street from each other in Columbia)

Is that the gym with sublimate mystique unis? Red white and blue? I thought they had a worlds team and did decently last season but I don't remember seeing them at all this year.

(As far as gyms being close together there's about to be two gyms across the street from each other in Columbia)

TCP is black and yellow, but if you're talking about Elite I'm not sure! You might be thinking of spirit elite? They had a level 5 team last year (I think it was restricted) but I'm pretty sure they were red and black. I think they're still around but most of the program left and went to Cheer St. Louis when it opened. Or All Star Patriots maybe? They're red, blue, and white but I don't think they've ever had a worlds team. I'm not super familiar with cheer in southern Missouri so there's a good chance that I'm totally off base.

ETA: I just googled and figured out who you were taking about and you're right about the gym/uniform! I don't think I've seen much of that gym before.

Cheer Force Legacy is apparently a new gym opening up in NJ... In the same town as Just Cheer. Not sure why you'd do that, but ok....
Looks like it's some former JCAS coaches opening a new gym.

There were/are four gyms in Northeast Columbia like a street apart with two in the same business plaza...
Zooey-Deschanel-Awkwardly-Watching-The-Situation-On-New-Girl.gif

just a lil awks

Welcome to all star cheer in the south! Theres a church on every corner and a cheer gym across the street.

There are 3 gyms all within 3-5 minutes of mine. 6 or so within 15-20 minutes and too many more within 30 min-an hour.

It's a good problem to have. Competition breeds innovation and promotes quality!

Back