High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can see tall or long legged girls needing extra length, but not everyone. Ugh!
That's why I am a huge of everyone just buying their own uniform (with fundraising, if needed). It looks and feels much better to have a uniform that is tailored to your body.

89de1ccd28127f7eb80a058cd1f0abef_zps813d0da8.jpg

I love our new uniforms! Not everyone is sold on them but I am.... I think they're hesitant bc all our uniforms are mainly black so it's quite the change, but I like that it's different! Plus no turtleneck midriff, praise Jesus!

I love our new uniforms! Not everyone is sold on them but I am.... I think they're hesitant bc all our uniforms are mainly black so it's quite the change, but I like that it's different! Plus no turtleneck midriff, praise Jesus!
I love them! I like the midriffs without turtlenecks too! The only one I've ever worn is the Varsity sizer and I love it so much more than the ones I've written before!

Lol is it bad that I know exactly what uniforms these are in the Varsity catalog? Love these so much, they look great!

They're powerfit! I've only tried on the top though. The pic is of my friend who got her skirt on Friday (the day they came in, we haven't had practice so the rest of us don't have it) so she could wear it for her senior pics.
Oh that's right! I remember you saying you were getting those!

I have a question. Do captains generally have a different uniform or something special on their uniform that indicates they are a captain? Just wondering if this is a trend I was not aware of. Like, for example, do you go home with your uniform and iron on a big C?

I have a question. Do captains generally have a different uniform or something special on their uniform that indicates they are a captain? Just wondering if this is a trend I was not aware of. Like, for example, do you go home with your uniform and iron on a big C?
At my school our warm ups say "Captain" under our name, but our actual uniforms are all the same.

We dont do anything to really tell other people who the captains are at my hs, besides they are the only ones to call cheers and such.

We never did when we had captains. I've never even heard of that :confused:

Back