High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

these are our pink bows. I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm in love. We still have to get our other ones but I'm super excited after this

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
This looks light pink on my computer, vivid pink on my phone, and in between in the product photo on the website. What exact shade is it in real life?

I don't think these are new but since this is my daughter's first year.

2qxmjxx.jpg

Last edited:
Stratford sounds extremely familiar, what state?

Yes, Stratford is in South Carolina in Goose Creek. We are mainly known for our pervious quarterback Jacob Park who was "Mr.Football of SC" and signed with Georgia. We also went to the state championship in 2013 for 4A football.

Yes, Stratford is in South Carolina in Goose Creek. We are mainly known for our pervious quarterback Jacob Park who was "Mr.Football of SC" and signed with Georgia. We also went to the state championship in 2013 for 4A football.

Whenever I think of Stratford I think of that incident that happened years ago....because I was in hs...or a freshman in college at the time

It's how I can never forget about Stratford. Beside the fact that I live in Charleston now

Whenever I think of Stratford I think of that incident that happened years ago....because I was in hs...or a freshman in college at the time

It's how I can never forget about Stratford. Beside the fact that I live in Charleston now

Oh yeah, I heard of that (I'm not originally from here). The incident that involved Disney or the one at the school?

Back