High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure where to post this, but this is our practice wear!
j754li.jpg

152oob5.jpg

2lu6ema.jpg

f5dpbd.jpg

The last picture is of the back of the purple and gray outfit.

Can someone explain how to post pictures here, please? I've never done it before...
I haven't gotten my uniform back from alterations yet, but we got our bows for the year and should be getting practice wear soon, so I'd love to post them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can someone explain how to post pictures here, please? I've never done it before...
I haven't gotten my uniform back from alterations yet, but we got our bows for the year and should be getting practice wear soon, so I'd love to post them!

You have to upload it to an image sharing site (photobucket, etc) and then copy the forum code link from there. Then click on the image link on here (next to the smiley face) and paste that link. That should work.

If you're on a phone and use photobucket, upload the photo, go to share and it'll give you a bunch of options. Click on get image link. The link you want is the IMG link (there'll be 3 or 4 different ones). Copy that and paste it where you want to post it

You have to upload it to an image sharing site (photobucket, etc) and then copy the forum code link from there. Then click on the image link on here (next to the smiley face) and paste that link. That should work.
If you're on a phone and use photobucket, upload the photo, go to share and it'll give you a bunch of options. Click on get image link. The link you want is the IMG link (there'll be 3 or 4 different ones). Copy that and paste it where you want to post it

Thank you!

I love the fact that people are posting practice wear, bows AND uniforms! I think we'll just make this a "New High School Apparel" thread.

By the way, make sure you cover your schools' names in the photos.

Last edited:
Holy cow! So many! How much did you guys spend on bows? We spend way too much on other stuff to go crazy with bows, we have a plain white and a gold sequin for now. Hopefully we'll get a pink one for October and possibly a 2nd comp bow for state.

To be honest, I don't know the exact amount. We have an "apparel" fee for uniform, warm ups, practice/camp wear, bows, & homecoming shirts. I forget the exact break down of how much they were. A girl on our team has a family friend who sells ribbon wholesale so I know she was able to get them for pretty cheap.

Back